VN Ren'Py Completed Pillow [v1.0] [Iceridlah Games]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Toko

Aug 31, 2017
maybe I'm playing to many of these games..but i'm starting to recognize models and enviroments across games, heh.

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
Do Nothing - Go in the Bathroom - No - Check her phone - Turn vibrator on - Her favorite show - Masturbate

bloodgnome

May 24, 2018
Can someone make a crunched version ? LOL just kidding.

Nice and short little game. Cheers for the dev.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Such a short but nice story!
Now I want to see this girl in a longer one! lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I meant "implied" incest, sorry for the misunderstanding........ .........his models are attractive and well suited towards the game....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I meant "implied" incest, sorry for the misunderstanding........ .........his models are attractive and well suited towards the game....
This is getting confusing! :) Since nowhere before on this thread have you written the word 'incest'.

Oh well, I agree with the second part of your post, and also agree that the incest is implied, not stated.

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
I've made a French translation patch for this game.
You just have to extract it in the game's folder and select French in the preferences screen.

Reactions: dav-bzh and ReyKey

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I tweaked the dialog so their familial relationship is clear instead of implied.

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Yes I'm here to confirm they were in fact intended to be brother and sister of blood relation. I even tweaked and shaped their models side by side to make sure they looked related. Based on a true story of a real brother and sister in Spain who were unusually close. In one of their periscope streams the sister was putting on makeup in the bathroom in a bra and the brother really did get an erection and she really did make fun of him for it. Him using her butt for a pillow was also true. This game was meant to be a what if type thing. What if those two were having sex?!

pillowtest2.png

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Yes I'm here to confirm they were in fact intended to be brother and sister of blood relation. I even tweaked and shaped their models side by side to make sure they looked related. Based on a true story of a real brother and sister in Spain who were unusually close. In one of their periscope streams the sister was putting on makeup in the bathroom in a bra and the brother really did get an erection and she really did make fun of him for it. Him using her butt for a pillow was also true. This game was meant to be a what if type thing. What if those two were having sex?!

View attachment 416119
I'm afraid to ask if My New Roommate, The Seed and My Best Friend's Family are also true stories... ;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes