• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
[PILTIKITRON] My Neighbor's Cock - Part 1_42.jpg

Overview:
Sharing 3 comics from PILTIKITRON, he likes to make Amazons with large cocks and such, also there are some creatures like cowgirl with a horse cock!
Updated: 2016-10-19
Developer/Publisher: Piltikitron
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: Various
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

List of Comics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

MBS_00_cover.jpg MGSK_000_Cover.jpg

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I like these 3 that i posted, he also make large Amazons with colossal cocks but i don't like these....

leobree

Oct 15, 2016
here let me fix that statements. *Many People like this stuff? Where are these people?

Here theyre

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
here let me fix that statements. *Many People like this stuff? Where are these people?
Buddy if you don't like it, do not download it and if you dont like my post( even this is my first) you can block me. Here's another tip, just ignore the content you don't like instead of complaining because if isn't against the rules they won't be deleted, that's what i do and seems to work fine for me.

Reactions: Goronthil

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Everyone's right. "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one!"
You can state that it isn't your kind of fetish and then move on. All of us have some kind of fetish and this is a place where we go to get our fetish scratched. Or bit.
Back to piltikitron... is it just me or does anyone else get drawn in by the futa's silvery eyes on "My neighbor's cock"?