4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maxxx5533

Jan 23, 2023
understood ! however I am up for both. I wish they could plan it so one is out a couple weeks after the other.... It breaks up the month !
Pineapple Express is a great game. Don't associate shit with candy. Dimajio333 likes to create his own games, and not just receive donations. A Couples Duet, this game is currently being created only for donations. The game became very boring and not on the topic of cuckolding. The developer doesn't like his game. He's lazy. The beginning of A Couples Duet was great, now the game continues to be created only for receiving donations.
I advise Dimajio333 not to contact him and not to listen to him if he doesn’t want to fail. I mean don't negotiate with other developers.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Pineapple Express is a great game. Don't associate shit with candy. Dimajio333 likes to create his own games, and not just receive donations. A Couples Duet, this game is currently being created only for donations. The game became very boring and not on the topic of cuckolding. The developer doesn't like his game. He's lazy. The beginning of A Couples Duet was great, now the game continues to be created only for receiving donations.
I advise Dimajio333 not to contact him and not to listen to him if he doesn’t want to fail.
A Couple's Duet also got a lot of feature creep with him adding in like forty routes. Sure, a lot of the scenes are the same but I get that it can be a logistical nightmare for some people.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Maxxx5533

Jan 23, 2023
A Couple's Duet also got a lot of feature creep with him adding in like forty routes. Sure, a lot of the scenes are the same but I get that it can be a logistical nightmare for some people.
It's not about the routes of the game. The game lost the spark it had before. Now updates are in the game for updates. A Couples Duet's updates are boring and short without the cuckold theme. It started when the real developer sold this game to another developer who was not interested in this cuckold theme and was probably disgusted. Only for receiving money. Can't you see it?

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
It's not about the routes of the game. The game lost the spark it had before. Now updates are in the game for updates. A Couples Duet's updates are boring and short without the cuckold theme. It started when the real developer sold this game to another developer who was not interested in this cuckold theme and was probably disgusted. Only for receiving money. Can't you see it?
Did King B sell the game to another dev?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
V 0.99 is out on patreon.

Dear Friends,

as promised, I present to you the next part of the game (an early access for Patreon supporters).

It has been a VERY challenging month, full of difficulties and trials. As a result, I've produced a substantial amount of content, due to the numerous paths the player can take. I want to draw your attention to the fact that in the previous part of the game, two new paths were introduced, which are fully explored in this update (I mean, separation between sharing and cuckold routes).

The project is becoming very complex, and I anticipate there may be bugs or inaccuracies somewhere. Nonetheless, I hope you will enjoy it.

I wish you a good start to the new working week!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
V 0.99 is out on patreon.

Dear Friends,

as promised, I present to you the next part of the game (an early access for Patreon supporters).

It has been a VERY challenging month, full of difficulties and trials. As a result, I've produced a substantial amount of content, due to the numerous paths the player can take. I want to draw your attention to the fact that in the previous part of the game, two new paths were introduced, which are fully explored in this update (I mean, separation between sharing and cuckold routes).

The project is becoming very complex, and I anticipate there may be bugs or inaccuracies somewhere. Nonetheless, I hope you will enjoy it.

I wish you a good start to the new working week!
Would it be possible to get a couple fresh "trailer pics" for the update? This would certainly help the discussion forward until the day the update arrives here.
Thanks

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
Two paths that we all understood by now, the separation and the cuckold only prove me right, this couple is not like some said that MC was just not very resistant, the couple, it's not a couple when she tries a big cock she's resistant, hahahaha ,
i read what you wrote 5 times and it still doesnt make any sense at all lol. what do you mean brother.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i read what you wrote 5 times and it still doesnt make any sense at all lol. what do you mean brother.
It seems "alyssssssss" does not compute that Dimajo meant a separation of the sharing and cuck paths into two paths of their own instead of what we had in earlier versions, a mixed cuck/share papth.
Going by the reckoning of a second language English speaker like myself, abyssal word order of that post, I think he believes there is a separartion (MC and Julia separate) and a cuck path.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for fullfilling my question! These pics look great and are very good stuff for most paths (sharing, cuck, cheat, even to a certain extend faithful, but comparatively high CP)
Looking forward to play the new version!

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The original dev sold the game? I didn't know that!

When the game first started, I was very happy and engaged, but I definitely lost a bit of interest along the way. Not sure if I can put my finger on any actual change in the game, or if my short attention span just kicked in.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The original dev sold the game? I didn't know that!

When the game first started, I was very happy and engaged, but I definitely lost a bit of interest along the way. Not sure if I can put my finger on any actual change in the game, or if my short attention span just kicked in.
I too did not know that "Couples Duet" was sold, thanks for telling us. It also explains the changed feel the younger versions have. I thought I misinterpreted the feeling I had about a change of style, but it seems I was right.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes