4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Possible.... Some don't care for some routes that cheat, cuck, or things like that.... Me I like to see them all... but favor swinging then cuckold. I like the happy ending.
I try to play all the routes, at this point, there doesn't seem to be much difference in Julia's behavior if the MC is with or without Jasmine. I suspect at a future date, having a set amount of "cheat" points will dictate a change in dialogue or behavior. Not much for vanilla routes as if I wanted that, I'd watch Happy Days or Everyone Loves Raymond.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
for me I have to be honest, I already got the ending I wanted, a nice punch to Connelle's asshole and a big fuck off to Julia, better than that, hahah

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Depending on our choices, Julia should attend the birthday party. For those who think Julia shouldn't have played with Cornell, the MC could have said Pineapple Express early and often.
I guess there will be another of Jasmine's game that will trigger the event

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Depending on our choices, Julia should attend the birthday party. For those who think Julia shouldn't have played with Cornell, the MC could have said Pineapple Express early and often.
Agree on this, if you play the vanilla faithful path, the birthday party is a non issue. On Sharing you have a choice, but if you played the game with sharing fantasies and high CP, you should choose to go to the party. On cuck Julia agreed to the party by herself, but there is a choice how you take her decision, which should impact how far and how quick she goes there.
On cheating it should be mentioned that something of a romance with Jasmine is possible, so going to the party could become interesting in more than one way.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes