4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
"Ms Johson" threatened Cornell that if Julia wasn't pregnant by the wedding she would cut him off. Peter "reluctantly agreed to help him out again, now that Julia was already pregnant and showing that she. Also Julia convinced Peter that she should move in at Cornell's pad, so if mom popped by for a surprise visit, and said "it was only still pretending".
Maybe in episode 2 will be your scenario!! :p:p:p:p:p I think the pregnacy will be on cheating Route , and and on cuckold/sharing route, if MC chouse to grab the condoms in that 1 day vacantion after hospital !!!

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I really hope the pregnant Image is from the cheating route but knowing this game, it's most likely from the cuckold route.
As long as the baby is not the MC's I'll be happy. Cornell or Rufus would be fine but Maybe Mrs. Johnson will reward Cornell for giving her a grandchild or maybe grandchildren.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I really hope the pregnant Image is from the cheating route but knowing this game, it's most likely from the cuckold route.
As long as the baby is not the MC's I'll be happy. Cornell or Rufus would be fine but Maybe Mrs. Johnson will reward Cornell for giving her a grandchild or maybe grandchildren.
IMHO the pregnancy image cannot be from the cheating path. The MC and Julia look content in it, something I doubt will happen on the cheating path which is on the way to a big confrontation. In addition, on cheating you can have a romance with Jasmine and can also get her pregnant. So very different from these pic. I estimate that the image is from the vanilla, sharing or cuck paths. If vanilla, it is also a vanilla path with comparatively high CP and shared fantasies, since Julia is wearing red.

As for who is the father: On vanilla it surely is the MC, anything else would make no sense. On vanilla/sharing (a subpath of vanilla with optional "sidefun"), Sharing and cuck paths, it could be any male, be it MC, Cornell, Rufus or one of the party guests.
On vanilla/sharing and sharing it will certainly be the players choice who will become the father, on the hard cuck route and cheating it will be more likely Cornell and/or Rufus and guests. On the less hard cuck route (you can decide during the dance) I theorise it will be like on sharing and the players choice.

If Dimaijo wants to mess with us, he also could let a superfecundation happen, meaning 2-3 dads, where they fertilize one egg cell each. In this case would have to happen at the party, since for such a rare event to happen, you need specific situations. ;)

• Love
Reactions: dian091

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
IMHO the pregnancy image cannot be from the cheating path. The MC and Julia look content in it, something I doubt will happen on the cheating path which is on the way to a big confrontation. In addition, on cheating you can have a romance with Jasmine and can also get her pregnant. So very different from these pic. I estimate that the image is from the vanilla, sharing or cuck paths. If vanilla, it is also a vanilla path with comparatively high CP and shared fantasies, since Julia is wearing red.

As for who is the father: On vanilla it surely is the MC, anything else would make no sense. On vanilla/sharing (a subpath of vanilla with optional "sidefun"), Sharing and cuck paths, it could be any male, be it MC, Cornell, Rufus or one of the party guests.
On vanilla/sharing and sharing it will certainly be the players choice who will become the father, on the hard cuck route and cheating it will be more likely Cornell and/or Rufus and guests. On the less hard cuck route (you can decide during the dance) I theorise it will be like on sharing and the players choice.

If Dimaijo wants to mess with us, he also could let a superfecundation happen, meaning 2-3 dads, where they fertilize one egg cell each. In this case would have to happen at the party, since for such a rare event to happen, you need specific situations. ;)
I also think there will be more paths which will end up with Julia pregnant from MC , Jiulia pregnant from Cornell by cheating, sharing or cuckold route. And i think there will be also a scenario where Jasmine will be pregnant by MC ( from the one day on rooftop where u can choose to go to pick a condom or not)...i just dont know if Rufus will play a role in any pregnancy scenario.

• Love
Reactions: dian091 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I also think there will be more paths which will end up with Julia pregnant from MC , Jiulia pregnant from Cornell by cheating, sharing or cuckold route. And i think there will be also a scenario where Jasmine will be pregnant by MC ( from the one day on rooftop where u can choose to go to pick a condom or not)...i just dont know if Rufus will play a role in any pregnancy scenario.
I agree with you that there will be several scenarios where Julia and Jasmine get pregnant by MC and/or Cornell.
That I include Rufus in these scenarios is because of how he is introduced. He might be a latecomer in the story, but he is extremly interested in Julia, so if our couple goes to Rufus party, there is the possibility of something happening.

• Love

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Giulia Pregnant can be in almost all paths, now we also go by exclusions, the photo shows us Giulia and MC happy, logically some paths must be discarded, betrayal is certain, in this path of betrayal we would not see MC, so I remain the other ways, I don't even think it's from Rufs etc, because going to the party still means betraying MC, in the Cuck or sharing path it could be that Connell is also the father, but the certain answer can be had when the child is born, it's there too, MC has various acceptance stimuli. naturally, the worst of players love to humiliate another man so much that they wish him the worst things, but even then there would be a distortion of history, we'll see. The threats from Connell's mother can only affect Connell's problems, it's one thing to have imposed or conditioned MC's fetishes, and I think that without Jasmine, not much would have happened, but giving your girlfriend, getting her pregnant, and all the various bullshit, well, it's not in the style of MC or Dev, in his past works, except for a small VN, this doesn't happen.

Reactions: Big Rooster

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Look on print screens i posted on my last message. Mc discover on Cornell phone that video from hotell . Cornell never use condom in hotel and creampie Julia . Even say " result from my work " .It is posible then Julia to become pregnant then . If you dont see is becouse , you have 2 options : 1 ) you are blind :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: or 2) you dont want to see it !!;);););););)

PS:
What would be interesting, on the Jasmine Route, for Jasmin to announce to MC that she became pregnant with him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I see your point ! But ,,, we who love Julia do not want her pregnant by Cornell ! No one except MC ! By the way... when can you post the other teasers ? Please ??? Also, the MC does cum in her a lot.. so it could be him ... but I thought she was on some kind of protection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SenPC

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Look on print screens i posted on my last message. Mc discover on Cornell phone that video from hotell . Cornell never use condom in hotel and crampie Julia . Even say " result from my work " .It is posible then Julia to become pregnant then . If you dont see is becouse , you have 2 options : 1 ) you are blind :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: or 2) you dont want to see it !!;);););););)
PS:
What would be interesting, on the Jasmine Route, for Jasmin to announce to MC that she became pregnant with him
That video is from the two cuck (hard and less hard) routes and maybe cheating (I do not play the cheat route often), no other routes!
On sharing for instance the MC also comes in Julia unprotected several times over the run of the game. Even on the cuck routes the MC comes in Julia unprotected, just less often than Cornell.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
That video is from the two cuck (hard and less hard) routes and maybe cheating (I do not play the cheat route often), no other routes!
On sharing for instance the MC also comes in Julia unprotected several times over the run of the game. Even on the cuck routes the MC comes in Julia unprotected, just less often than Cornell.
"I think the pregnacy will be on cheating Route , and and on cuckold/sharing route, if MC chouse to grab the condoms in that 1 day vacantion after hospital !!!"

I said the same thing, but I also said it in a cheat path. Pictures below

• Red Heart

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think the MC cums in her More than Cornell... Cornell it is our choice 2 times... only at the hotel for the revenge fuck is it not.
I think ???

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I like the game so far the story, graphics. But pregnancy is awful. It is too far. Look likes she is starting a family with another man.
I would agree to disagree, War Games philosophy, if you don't want your girl/wife to experience BBC to its logical conclusion, do not play the game. Most people don't do it in real life. In an erotic game, most legal taboos should be on the table if that is what the developer wants.

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
I would agree to disagree, War Games philosophy, if you don't want your girl/wife to experience BBC to its logical conclusion, do not play the game. Most people don't do it in real life. In an erotic game, most legal taboos should be on the table if that is what the developer wants.
I didn't say i disagree with sharing on game. It is just in the game, of course. It is funny she as fun with other. For me it is just the pregancy that is awful. But it is just my opinion. It is the decision of the author.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree... unless the MC's want it... However, there has been nothing in the game where it showed that either wants it. So for me... it is a no.

Reactions: mecanico

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I agree... unless the MC's want it... However, there has been nothing in the game where it showed that either wants it. So for me... it is a no.
I would think that if you see the MC under the bed and if he leaves the condoms on the floor for Cornell to find them, then you don't want it. If you, as the MC takes the condoms so Cornell fucks Julia bareback, pregnancy is an obvious possibility. You don't get to encourage going bareback and then be outraged if he knocks her up. If you are here and over 18, you know babies come from unprotected sex.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think the hottest outcome is the most outrageous. Julia develops a perverse side and she gets off on all of the carnal debauchery. She only looks like an angel!
But still she tells Peter, it's only an act

• Love
Reactions: dian091 and SenPC
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes