4.60 star(s) 35 Votes

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
This game is not as good as Lost in Paradise, here I said it. :)
Matter of taste. My taste says: the Express is much better than Lost in Paradise. Both story-wise and with regard to the visuals. The plot is more believable (for this category of games, of course), the dialogues are far better, and the female MC is... well, I am not objective; I fell in love with her :love:.

Seriously, seeing the dev's progress, I hope that his next game will be even better than the Express (though this game is already very good, far above the average).

Oct 10, 2022
Matter of taste. My taste says: the Express is much better than Lost in Paradise. Both story-wise and with regard to the visuals. The plot is more believable (for this category of games, of course), the dialogues are far better, and the female MC is... well, I am not objective; I fell in love with her :love:.

Seriously, seeing the dev's progress, I hope that his next game will be even better than the Express (though this game is already very good, far above the average).
It's matter of taste that is correct but how is this plot more believable? I think stranded on island is more believable than letting your player friend be the pretend boyfriend of MC's wife. Also, for plotwise in this game MC puts himself in this situation but in Lost in Paradise they found themselves in that situation and they try to adapt.

LiP, gives more choice. You can follow Netori, Netorase or Netorare paths. Also, there are more than 1 options for both MC and his wife. I also liked LiP characters more. Cornell is a sleazy fuck, I have no idea what his sister's goals either. LiP story is more intriguing IMO. My only problem with LiP was too short and ended too abruptly, other than that it's better in every way.

Though, this does not mean I did not like this one. I like both, yet I favour LiP over this. :cool:

Last edited:

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022

I really hope the dev gets in contact with Big Rooster that posts fanart on here often. I bet the two of them can cook some amazing scenarios together.

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
It's matter of taste that is correct but how is this plot more believable? I think stranded on island is more believable than letting your player friend be the pretend boyfriend of MC. Also, for plotwise in this game MC puts himself in this situation but in Lost in Paradise they found themselves in that situation and they try to adapt.

LiP, gives more choice. You can follow Netori, Netorase or Netorare paths. Also, there are more than 1 options for both MC and his wife. I also liked LiP characters more. Cornell is a sleazy fuck, I have no idea what his sister's goals either. LiP story is more intriguing IMO. My only problem with LiP was too short and ended too abruptly, other than that it's better in every way.

Though, this does not mean I did not like this one. I like both, yet I favour LiP over this. :cool:
Lost in Paradise was very very good, I really liked it.
The only thing that all can agree, is the wife of Pineapple is way more cute of LiP, but is only a superficial question.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
So we can agree that both games are clearly better than average. Or simply good.

However, I will stick to my opinion that Lost in Paradise is good - but sometimes rough around the edges - and the Express is very good. For me, the latter is a perfect five (which means it's among the top 3% of games I've tried. And I've tried a lot of them...). Again, tastes vary.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Until now PE, it is an almost perfectly made game, the dev said that he made some mistakes (this is normal, due to the multitude of paths and their complexity), but I am curious how the end will be!! I saw some good games, but which ended not so well!! I hope that this game has an ending as good as it was during its course. The countdown has begun!!!!

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.60 star(s) 35 Votes