4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
Future Plans and New Project

Dear Friends, As previously announced, I want to share my future plans and my new project with you. At the moment, I am diligently working o...
New post!! Any hero willing to take pity on us poor filthy pirates??

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Dear Friends,
As previously announced, I want to share my future plans and my new project with you.
At the moment, I am diligently working on two interesting projects, each of which is experimental and challenging.
Today, I will present a new story/game called Exploring the Big Apple (yes, yes, it was a pineapple, now it's an apple :) ). This is a kind of experiment for me, as I want to implement many things that were missing or underrepresented in my previous games. I'm talking about adding sound and music, higher quality animation, new game mechanics, and focusing on improving image quality. I continue to learn and I am now ready to put my newfound knowledge into practice :) Exploring the Big Apple is planned as a small game (up to 5 updates), a kind of bridge between PE and the new big project. On the other hand, PE was also planned as a small story :)
Now, regarding the progress of my work - I have already written the third part of the entire script for this game (my goal is to write it completely to avoid inaccuracies and plot holes in the future). In addition, I have already created everything for the game's prologue (all images, animations, added music and sounds, wrote dialogues) and I am starting to work on continuing the story to release the first part with sufficient content. Let's see what the result of this experiment will be...
Once again, I want to thank you for your support and faith in me and my work. It means a lot to me. Have a great weekend!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Dear Friends,
As previously announced, I want to share my future plans and my new project with you.
At the moment, I am diligently working on two interesting projects, each of which is experimental and challenging.
Today, I will present a new story/game called Exploring the Big Apple (yes, yes, it was a pineapple, now it's an apple :) ). This is a kind of experiment for me, as I want to implement many things that were missing or underrepresented in my previous games. I'm talking about adding sound and music, higher quality animation, new game mechanics, and focusing on improving image quality. I continue to learn and I am now ready to put my newfound knowledge into practice :) Exploring the Big Apple is planned as a small game (up to 5 updates), a kind of bridge between PE and the new big project. On the other hand, PE was also planned as a small story :)
Now, regarding the progress of my work - I have already written the third part of the entire script for this game (my goal is to write it completely to avoid inaccuracies and plot holes in the future). In addition, I have already created everything for the game's prologue (all images, animations, added music and sounds, wrote dialogues) and I am starting to work on continuing the story to release the first part with sufficient content. Let's see what the result of this experiment will be...
Once again, I want to thank you for your support and faith in me and my work. It means a lot to me. Have a great weekend!
For me he is one of the Best Dev's out there, not many like him to compare with.

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
what i know about this dev is when update reach 1.0 game finish.all of his game i play but this one i really like when in cuckold path.lost in paradise hot to when in cuckold path.pure love game is boring this day.i hope if dev making new game make a bit bigger story and more scene before reach 1.0 and dont forget about cuckold stuf.tq dev for making this game.his wife hot i not lie.

Reactions: Big Rooster

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Dear Friends,
There’s a photographer! And when there’s a photographer, there’s always an innocent photo shoot that become hot!

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
i thouroughly enjoed this was. When it started i though well no top tier animation / visuals, no sound efx or voicing, but the game won me over by... being very well written. Its as simple as that, which makes it at the same time super difficult. You more often have good visuals then good story. CUDOS

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there no way to have a "cheating path" without doing "things" with cornell's sister? The only way to make our wife "cheat" is doing things with cornell sister?

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes