4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
Can't feel too bad for MC in any route he knows the rules. Never let your girl spend time with other men, if it be your friend a coworker or family. We men are like sharks that smell blood. Especially a redhead.
Are you not reading the text or just looking at the picture? MC wants Julia to fuck another man. Julia wants MC to fantasize about her fucking other men. They're a perfect couple, and almost everything that happens in the game is what they want and dream about.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
he said never let your partner spent time with other guys and that indicates that he is not confident in himself, don´t trust his partner or both.
I disagree. In fact it isn't even about not trusting her, but rather the guys she is around. Said boundaries aren't to oppress, but rather prevent certain situations from happening that can jeopardize if not destroy the relationship. Also it isn't insecure to have boundaries. showing that you have these and you aren't afraid to walk away if she doesn't respect them is proves you are on of the most secure men ever. It is when you don't have boundaries and let her do whatever she wants because you are afraid to lose her that shows you aren't secure.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I disagree. In fact it isn't even about not trusting her, but rather the guys she is around. Said boundaries aren't to oppress, but rather prevent certain situations from happening that can jeopardize if not destroy the relationship. Also it isn't insecure to have boundaries. showing that you have these and you aren't afraid to walk away if she doesn't respect them is proves you are on of the most secure men ever. It is when you don't have boundaries and let her do whatever she wants because you are afraid to lose her that shows you aren't secure.
setting some boundaries is one thing. but what he said is to dont let her leave the house without him beeing there. she cant go anywhere because there could be someone that tries to hit on her. and in my eyes what you say is still that you dont trust your partner to stay faithful when you leave her alone with other guys. i dont see us agree on this. but hey its ok, if that works for your relationships and your partners are ok with it, all is good.

Reactions: sabadongelov

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Can't feel too bad for MC in any route he knows the rules. Never let your girl spend time with other men, if it be your friend a coworker or family. We men are like sharks that smell blood. Especially a redhead.
My friend, if your GF wants to spend time with other men, she will do it.
If you say her to not do it, 100% she will do it.
It depends by the personality of a GF, interested or not having male friends.

shakey5864

Jun 21, 2023
I already talked about that earlier where I mentioned this is the first time the dev tried this 'overused trope'... I guess he isn't allowed to do stuff other people have done before... it's his 4th game and he wants to do something others have done. He is clearly good at what he does, so I expect he will do this better than the trash out there.. There is clearly a market for this stuff otherwise 7 different sites for blacked.com wouldn't exist. But who needs money anyways right?
I just think he is jealous and wants the BBC for himself you know what they say about who talks the loudest.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Oh no, it is completed.
It is a good game for us cuck fans. Well done dev
If there is a part two, if we were on the Jasmine route, I'd love to see Jasmine show up on the honeymoon cruise with Rufus and Cornell. Will a bigger Julia be able to resist Cornell and Rufus? Will Jasmine help Peter clean Julia up? Will chi;d two be Cornell's because he wants to marry Julia or does Rufus want a child too?

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
How weak of a man do you have to be to actively work on passing the woman you supposedly love, off to another man (or multiple men), for some meager kink. You trade all your future plans for a chance to jack one off. What the fuck ?!
Glad you had the luxury of thinking about Cornel's mother's feelings, but not you own parent's. Such a failure.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
How weak of a man do you have to be to actively work on passing the woman you supposedly love, off to another man (or multiple men), for some meager kink. You trade all your future plans for a chance to jack one off. What the fuck ?!
Glad you had the luxury of thinking about Cornel's mother's feelings, but not you own parent's. Such a failure.
I agree, however since this is a game only and they are not real people, who cares. if you didn't pick the Jasmine Path, if there is a part two, maybe you can be Cornell's stepdaddy and really care about how Mrs. Johnson feels. You could then have a reason to attend all the family events.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It's a fun game...
if you are playing Cornell as the MC, and Peter as just the narrator.
In that case, you can totally break Peter (cleaning up your creampies in his GF), or he can just accept defeat and deal with it (watching passively).

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Will Jasmine help Peter clean Julia up?
Yakk!!!

Why not to bring zoophilia , necrophilia , incest in this game , or maybe Rufus after fuck Julia , start to fuck Cornell or MC too ( i was ironic ). If you have played all DEV game , you will see , DEV is not have this type for this fetishs !!! If you like gay , trans games , they are plenty of them on this forum !!!

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Hand Made translation of :

Pineapple Express [v1.0]

+ my Mod and giving a name to the saves

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ending really leaned into the bbc stuff hard.... I always had a soft spot for this game prior to the final party because it had 'plausible deniability' - one could be a bbc fetish fan and enjoy, or not, and just see Cornell as a guy who happens to be dark skinned, a testament to the way dimagio wrote it..

With the final party and Rufus that all goes out the window, now I see why this thread has accordingly transformed audiences....

Oh well, the awesome thing about dimagio is he actually finishes games, so here's looking forward to the next, :cool:

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes