4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Spoiler question does the game have a happy ending?? Like mc and he's wife are both fidel and end it married anything who don't have a cuck reference
yes there is a vanilla route where nothing happens. they get married and she gets pregnant with his child.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
yes there is a vanilla route where nothing happens. they get married and she gets pregnant with his child.
That's all i want to know kuz i see a lot of reply in this forum like julia get ganbang,julia get pregnang by the black dude i thought all the path available was the mc get stabbed in the back

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
im just dissapointed that there is no real netorare route where things happen behind the mc back and he is cluless about it. for those cucks its a great game but for people that like ntr for the cheating aspect this game has nothing to offer.
Yeah, this is a swinging game and the NTR path is pretty much just swinging gone horribly wrong. For fans of mystery NTR this isn't the game for you. The Dev does have a few other games to scratch that itch for cheating, though.

Niamba70

May 25, 2021
The game is great. I don't know why, but I get the impression that it should end with an episode in the hospital. Yulia made her choice there. I agree with one of the chat participants that when sexual relations begin - the game loses its level of interest.

Reactions: Rimmer6562

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, this is a swinging game and the NTR path is pretty much just swinging gone horribly wrong. For fans of mystery NTR this isn't the game for you. The Dev does have a few other games to scratch that itch for cheating, though.
and what game that might be you talking about? in every game the mc knew about what happend so far.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
damn, the game was good, but the end just sucks, it was crumpled up, it was shown that 2 Negroes were fucked and then there was a beremena and then the beremena lay on the couch and the end of the bullshit

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
im just dissapointed that there is no real netorare route where things happen behind the mc back and he is cluless about it. for those cucks its a great game but for people that like ntr for the cheating aspect this game has nothing to offer.
This has been one of my fave games on this site. I found the Cheating route and it was so good... until the forced MC cheating scene in the hospital, then he saw her getiing fucked and nothing, it was all nonsense after that. Cheating became forced Netorase lol.

Reactions: Chris76

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
What are you guys talking about forced ? In most cases Julia either asked the MC to do something or the MC told her to do something. Even in the cheat route for a long time she did nothing ...even though the MC was cheating on her with Jasmine. It is not until late in the game she takes that to herself to cheat. No game is perfect... but this one is very good. The sex scenes were in my opinion amasing. Think about it ... how many game are you waiting on the edge of your seat to be release. There is always several asking for hero's as soon as it is released.... Hmmmmm must be far better that the negative comments.

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
What are you guys talking about forced ? In most cases Julia either asked the MC to do something or the MC told her to do something. Even in the cheat route for a long time she did nothing ...even though the MC was cheating on her with Jasmine. It is not until late in the game she takes that to herself to cheat. No game is perfect... but this one is very good. The sex scenes were in my opinion amasing. Think about it ... how many game are you waiting on the edge of your seat to be release. There is always several asking for hero's as soon as it is released.... Hmmmmm must be far better that the negative comments.
OK, here's the Cheating route as I played it: MC never cheats! He kisses Jasmine that one time and denies her forever after that. Dumbass bitch sees the kiss and then assumes he's cheating ( With best friend's manipulative help). MC still never cheats, always denies Jasmine. Then in hospital, Jasmine jumps on MC's dick and there's is nothing we can do to stop it. This is what I'm talking about. You just played different and had MC cheat. Well duh then. But your other stuff was on point, this game was great with great graphics and really hit that angst spot I look for in Cheating games. It just fucked up down the road.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
OK, here's the Cheating route as I played it: MC never cheats! He kisses Jasmine that one time and denies her forever after that. Dumbass bitch sees the kiss and then assumes he's cheating ( With best friend's manipulative help). MC still never cheats, always denies Jasmine. Then in hospital, Jasmine jumps on MC's dick and there's is nothing we can do to stop it. This is what I'm talking about. You just played different and had MC cheat. Well duh then. But your other stuff was on point, this game was great with great graphics and really hit that angst spot I look for in Cheating games. It just fucked up down the road.
There must be something before that triggers the hospital forced Jasmine Sex...in my vanilla route this didnt happen...

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
There must be something before that triggers the hospital forced Jasmine Sex...in my vanilla route this didnt happen...
Well you played Vanilla? I'm talking about the Cheating route that triggers if you have under 4 or 5 or whatever corruption and choose to kiss Jasmine at the pool during the game. Julia starts cheating without MC's knowledge at that point. It's a niche storyline for sure and I think dev kinda abandoned it. Disappointing.

Reactions: ustar and stahalle

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well you played Vanilla? I'm talking about the Cheating route that triggers if you have under 4 or 5 or whatever corruption and choose to kiss Jasmine at the pool during the game. Julia starts cheating without MC's knowledge at that point. It's a niche storyline for sure and I think dev kinda abandoned it. Disappointing.
I need to try this....from what i experienced cheating starts if MC says he has no girlfriend. but i am curious if the kiss u said is unlocking the forced sex scene with jasmine..

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
I need to try this....from what i experienced cheating starts if MC says he has no girlfriend. but i am curious if the kiss u said is unlocking the forced sex scene with jasmine..
I'm just going by what previous posts have said triggers the Cheating path. The choice of gf or no gf is def consequential from what I remember but the kissing Jasmine with low corruption is key for Cheating. We're both talking about HER cheating right? MC can choose to cheat whenever, the trick is manipulating Julia into cheating behind the MC's back.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
that route was doomed from the beginning. how will you do a good cheating route when the mc can observe everything. we saw what happend. if you tried to sabotage it you get a bad end. if you let it happen it goes on another netorase ending. we need a route where mc doesnt have a hiddencamera in the bedroom. it could have been implemented when choosing where to put it the first time. mc could get the option to dont place it anywhere and just trust in her, but that obviously wents wrong.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes