4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Love Julia. It's not only the model, but the dev knows how to use it and especially her facial expression are on point very often and makes a scene more often than not.

But I can't help feeling a bit disappointed by the endings. They all feel too samey with some variation and text change. Unless I miss something.
Still a worthwhile game to play. Hope we see Julia again though.

Reactions: drakov and Tiasung

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
A lot of times it has to do with balancing paths. They have to have a reason why the other man would be better in bed, and you can’t have a character be hung in some renders and not in others. I see this in many similar games where there is a vanilla path.
I think you misunderstood my post. The storylines end far to quickly to be satisfying. Even if you have a storyline that ends much earlier than the rest this should not restrict the other storylines because, as far as the characters are concerned, this is the way their lives are going.

Bad.png

• Haha
Reactions: Palos69

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
I think I was too easy going in the decisions. Damn, is there no ending where you can dump this slut and her black baby? LOL :ROFLMAO:
Question: why would you want to do that, if you got to that point in game? Like, you CHOOSE what you want Julia to do, so if you chose for her to get pregnant with a black baby, why would you call her slut and want to dump her?

You guys are so confusing.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
So does each path a pregnancy and non pregnancy. I did sharing and vanilla and they had 2 versions. So I am very curious on the vanilla how they are going to continue another story, Unless on the bachlor/bachlorette party wedding and honeymoon they are going to continue. Some of these endings looked like endings. Especially when he declinces to help Cornel with his mother again.
When MC decline helping Cornell , Julia was pregnent !! How could Mc agree to help cornell?

And if he accepts to help him, what happens? Was pregnant Julia going to Cornell's mother to tell her what? You know I'm with your boy but I'm pregnant with MC!! Will you think a little?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
When MC decline helping Cornell , Julia was pregnent !! How could Mc agree to help cornell?

And if he accepts to help him, what happens? Was pregnant Julia going to Cornell's mother to tell her what? You know I'm with your boy but I'm pregnant with MC!! Will you think a little?
Sharing I got the same response. So if the child is possibly his why not. I know it is farfetched but so is lending your girl to your boy to pass off as his for his mother. Obserdity is the cornerstone of this game.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Oléeeee Julia mi Chica tu eres mía y yo soy tuya!!!!
Fuck"!! If you cheat on her she will cheat on you i guess this game is more realistic than i thought

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yeah,I have no problem with the occasional NTR, how's the ending like?
I have no idea!! But trust me the dude who already finish the game say the wife get prégnant of Cornell and the mc as a big Cukking agree to help with the little fella can you imagine

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Spoiler question does the game have a happy ending?? Like mc and he's wife are both fidel and end it married anything who don't have a cuck reference

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Sharing I got the same response. So if the child is possibly his why not. I know it is farfetched but so is lending your girl to your boy to pass off as his for his mother. Obserdity is the cornerstone of this game.
Mate , do you play the game? In what path Cornell ask MC to borow Julia to go to his mom town and Mc refuse ?

If you haven't played the game, I tell you: on the path of trust where the child is 100% MC's

If they let Julia go pregnant like this (julia was almost 6 months pregnant), 100% Cornell's mother would issue demands for Cornell to marry her.

How did Mc proceed then?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes