4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
The only updates needed are for any corrections, bugs, or an expanded birthday bash! Save it for the sequel or special!! Who's with me?
Was it confirmed there was going to be a sequel? One where they have a family and try to balance the lifestyle could be interesting. As common as it is in eroticas, I’ve seen very few games try to tackle the scenario.

I’ll be honest, I was hoping for some harsher endings, though.

Last edited:

plan r

Jun 6, 2017
Was it confirmed there was going to be a sequel? One where they have a child and try to balance the lifestyle could be interesting. As common as it is in eroticas, I’ve seen very few games try to tackle the scenario.

I’ll be honest, I was hoping for some harsher endings, though.
No confirmations, just wishful thinking. Not sure if dev announced next project yet.

Yeah, I was expecting a "for the streets" ending or at least a gangbang ending, but also not sure if I ran through all the endings.?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I hope there is a part 2. Afterall, what did the Jasmine scenes lead to? Bareback sex with Jasmine could lead us to her showing up to the wedding with a Peter Baby bump. Only one more corruption point earned if you are a good boy and stay out of the bedroom. Since Rufus has a yacht, maybe a sailing honeymoon with Captain Rufus and 1st mate Cornell?

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
What the hell is with this Dev? Lost in Paradise had the exact same problem of premature story ejaculation.
A lot of times it has to do with balancing paths. They have to have a reason why the other man would be better in bed, and you can’t have a character be hung in some renders and not in others. I see this in many similar games where there is a vanilla path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: drakov

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
You are right: I explained myself very poorly. That's because English is not my native language. But basically I was telling you that I decide who I ignore and who I reply to in a comment in which they quoted me, not you. and I thanked you for the advice. Now I also thank you for sharing the game with all the poor people who don't live in Malta or Liechtenstein.
I don't have problems with you or anyone else here in the forum. I'm just giving the discussion, that's what the forum is for.
Besides, it seems to me that arguing about something is much more democratic than simply silencing someone.
That seems very totalitarian to me.
Hello ,

I think you didn't understand what I said. I just made a suggestion, that when you don't like what someone says, you should ignore them. That's what I do. I did not give you an order to do this. (I would not allow myself to do this with anyone) Many users do not do this, and enter into debates, in which insults, bad words or aggressive behavior towards other users appear, these manifestations have no place here on the forum .

To understand, I'm not rich either (I live in a country where the salary is not that high), but I chose to support Dev because he makes beautiful games and he's a guy who is close not only to the players who pay , as well as those who do not pay.

Zepts

Dec 29, 2022
congratz on finishing another game...when girl grows up, you can fuck her:WeSmart:. Am I too evil?

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes