4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Hello everyone i am new in this forum so i would like to know if the Ntr in this game is avoidable before playing it

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello everyone i am new in this forum so i would like to know if the Ntr in this game is avoidable before playing it
If you want t play the straight vanilla path "yes" others no... but is is a great game with great plot and writing....l

SRJ

May 2, 2017
The game is so popular, and there is such a fan base that this could easily end up like Big Brother, with people making tweaks because the MC isn't humiliated enough, or because they want to see a version where the MC gets revenge on Cornell for stealing Julia, or because there's not enough cocks for Julia.

The big difference of course being that DarkSilver never actually finished a full game (and possibly never intended to in the end), and Dimajio has a solid reputation for delivering quality product, in timely fashion.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
If you want t play the straight vanilla path "yes" others no... but is is a great game with great plot and writing....l
So in the vanilla path your girl is loyal to you am i right?? And i would like to know if you can bang other girl in the vanilla without your girl get cumshotting by the black dude i'd like to avoid thwrowing my pc in the walls that's why i ask all those questions before playing :)

• Haha
Reactions: dasteam

dex_d111

Oct 6, 2017
So in the vanilla path your girl is loyal to you am i right?? And i would like to know if you can bang other girl in the vanilla without your girl get cumshotting by the black dude i'd like to avoid thwrowing my pc in the walls that's why i ask all those questions before playing:)
Nope, if you try anything with the other woman on the vanilla path, your girlfriend will cheat on you.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
For the chalenging of course :sneaky: the game is more interresting when it had Ntr, avoidable of course when you see other guy trying to steal your femal and get rejected this sensation is so pleasant so i get use to play them the différence between me and the most Ntr haters fetish it's no matter if it had ntr in it if it's avoidable i'm in and if it's unavoidable i am out of here

My only nightmare is when the Ntr is forced no matter what choice you make your girl will get bang by some Black dude and the worst is how the dev of this type of game make the mc like nerd,idiot,and the classic one small dick so your girl insatisfied will be searching or corrupted by some Black dude it will be not a problem if you were the black dominant cucking some japanese dude as the mc the probleme is you are the retarded nerdy Boyfriend who get Ntred by the half male alpha in the town and that's sucks
If you ask me i will say i don't hate ntr i just hate how it happens that's all
The ntr had to be the conséquence of your bad choice or you are the one as the mc who get to cuck dome dude for example (Babysitter) i played it two time the entire game because my first playtrought i had made the wrong choice and get my godaughter banged by the black dude so i am not complaining because it was my fault i don't like to play game with a walkthrough so i just start a new playtrought and see where i was wrong so after dad i had my god daughter all for myself and the most pleasant part the black dude get rejected several time to trying to bang her that's how i lile ntr realistic and it's for all taste

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
For the chalenging of course :sneaky: the game is more interresting when it had Ntr, avoidable of course when you see other guy trying to steal your femal and get rejected this sensation is so pleasant so i get use to play them the différence between me and the most Ntr haters fetish it's no matter if it had ntr in it if it's avoidable i'm in and if it's unavoidable i am out of here

My only nightmare is when the Ntr is forced no matter what choice you make your girl will get bang by some Black dude and the worst is how the dev of this type of game make the mc like nerd,idiot,and the classic one small dick so your girl insatisfied will be searching or corrupted by some Black dude it will be not a problem if you were the black dominant cucking some japanese dude as the mc the probleme is you are the retarded nerdy Boyfriend who get Ntred by the half male alpha in the town and that's sucks

If you ask me i will say i don't hate ntr i just hate how it happens that's all

The ntr had to be the conséquence of your bad choice or you are the one as the mc who get to cuck dome dude for example (Babysitter) i played it two time the entire game because my first playtrought i had made the wrong choice and get my godaughter banged by the black dude so i am not complaining because it was my fault i don't like to play game with a walkthrough so i just start a new playtrought and see where i was wrong so after dad i had my god daughter all for myself and the most pleasant part the black dude get rejected several time to trying to bang her that's how i lile ntr realistic and it's for all taste

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I'm actually surprised, and pleasantly surprised, by how long it has been without anyone posting the game. It truly shows how much people appreciate the game, that they are willing to suppor the dev.
Also surprised, if I am thinking of humanity, pleasantly surprised. If I'm thinking of Julia getting more BBC, then the pleasure would come after we have a hero.

Reactions: Sean Poon

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
what is the dev's preferred timetable for posting the update here ,after he make's it available for his patrons?

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes