4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
I pray to Himeros... the Greek god of sexual desire... and it went something like This....
O dear Himeros... Please let someone drop a download link.. The later it becomes.. the more I :cry:
the pain in my heart feels almost the same as a loaded Black man... is taking your wife for the first time.....:oops::oops::cry:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for this! While the connection to the various paths is unclear, it still tells us quite a bit. We have one pic that is clearly from the sharing path with the MC, Julia and Cornell having fun. The pics with Cornell and Rufus are most likely from the cuck and cheat paths, but it is also possibly from the share path, since we do not know if the MC then joins in.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Conclusion after the last Update:

I played 3 paths: vanilla, share and cheating.

1) Vanilla all's well that ends well.

2) MC shares Julia with everyone. There is a possibility that Julia is pregnant with anyone. We'll see in the second part.

3) Julia becomes an ordinary whore, who no longer cares about MC at all. there are 2 stops, to tell him that he saw the video from the hotel, in this case Julia leaves MC with no regreats , becouse she start to like other dick to much and if MC chooses not to tell him, he becomes a cuckold without Julia knowing that MC knows everything she does.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
There is a possibility that Julia is pregnant with anyone. We'll see in the second part.
So there will be a second part. I have mixed feelings about this, on one hand I'm pleased that we get to play with Julia again, on the other hand I'm frustrated that we don't get a closure now.

Reactions: JLConradie

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So there will be a second part. I have mixed feelings about this, on one hand I'm pleased that we get to play with Julia again, on the other hand I'm frustrated that we don't get a closure now.
Dimaijo would be stupid if he did not recognise that PE is his greatest success so far. But I see your point similar. A part 2 could be another success, but also become a failure. PE has quite a nice size now and a great wrap up would be the i dot on it.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
The worst game in history, yet another NTR from this Dev who only knows one story plot, and it's like this in every one of his games, MC that ends badly, the wife becomes yet another pregnant whore, and the Bulls who are the only ones in these games win, but of course they have to be BBC, as are the other 99% of NTRs. what nonsense
And yet you keep coming back?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
This guy is like the Michelangelo of NTR games. Not only does he produce great content for that tag but he puts out releases pretty regularly. That all being said, I do have one criticism and it's not just this developer it's most of the other's who do NTR. I do think that the "other guy has a much bigger dick" thing is getting old. Why can't it be that he may just be a little bit bigger but is just different or maybe better than the MC? Maybe the FMC just connects with him better. I'm not saying that the bull having a big cock isn't good, I just think it's an easy way out. I want it to be that she may just like something new or maybe the guys great at oral. I do expect some backlash to my comment but I just want to throw it out there. I do love the way this game was done and I love the developer it's just I'm starting to want something more or different from those that develop NTR games. Anyway, it's just my opinion, doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong, just makes it mine.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes