4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
In his last patreon post someone asked if he still thought it would be released this weekend. The developer replied "I really hope I can release on Sunday but I don't have enough images." I think based on that we will be lucky to get it today. Probably more like Monday or Tuesday. But we can still hope

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
An hour ago He said in the comment section that he had finished the image rendering and was going through the testing. He also said that he's skipping sleep to release the game TODAY, so I think just a couple more hours to wait
Sounds like dimaijo lives comparatively far in the east if he skips going to sleep normally, since for example here in Middle Europe it is currently around 18:00 summer time. Hardly bed time, so he must reside in an area of the world where time is already later in the day.

anyone272789

Feb 7, 2024
An hour ago He said in the comment section that he had finished the image rendering and was going through the testing. He also said that he's skipping sleep to release the game TODAY, so I think just a couple more hours to wait
Only dev i've seen who really tries to stick to the deadlines without giving bullshit reasons.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I hope he doesn't rush to put it out there if it's not ready just to meet that deadline. He's earned himself a bullshit reason if it's not ready yet. I'd rather him take the time to get it right since it's the end of the story. Than rush just to satisfy those with no patience.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While we wait for the final update to drop here on F95, could one of the patrons at least tell us a few hints what goes on? So we could discuss it? thanks!

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes