4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree to an extent. My heal is the stereo type of a small dick, and a bad lover with a quick release. I agree with you that a story can be just as good with the MC be average or better and a good lover, just pushing for a better experience with he and his wife/girlfriend by going further into the realm of heighten experiance. .

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm a $3.50 per month supporter and I got instant access.

Nice. Is that just for PE, or will his other games like Lost in Paradise also be getting continuations?
Julia is a real dish, not that the assets used for the female main character in PE isn't, but not up to Julia's standards.
Although she could be, doing some work tweaking her texture maps. And we don't know what the Devs. rendering rig is like.

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
The only thing I didn't like about this end game, is that when Mc tells Julia that he knows she fucked Cornell, her excuse is that, I read "I fucked Cornell, because I thought , that you are cheating on me with Jasmine.

How can you not show any remorse, when you are presented with concrete evidence that you were caught cheating?

A person who does not show remorse is a person who does not really love and who uses the word "I love you" just like that, for appearances.

From my point of view, there is a big difference between the paths, which should not exist, given that the 2 main characters (MC and Julia) are the same on all the paths ,

She doesn't show any remorse, and even then she tells MC that she loves him, but leaves him because she started liking other people's cocks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But it's just a game, it's not real life. In real life this would not happent this!!!

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Is there any info on Jasmin, haven't seen her much in the last update
Jasmine only call MC one time , and tell him she will be in town and she want to meet him . But MC in that time was out of the town on business trip !!! is the only interaction of Jasmine in this new update . Maybe will see her on the part 2 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: Slime44

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Friends, I'm excited to present the final update of Pineapple Express.
I can't believe it myself, but I managed to complete the work by the end of the week. Believe me, it was a hellish effort – 533 renders, 7 animations, and a script twice as long as any of the previous updates. I tested the game in "zombie mode," but I hope there won't be too many bugs :) There are many endings in the game; honestly, I didn't even count them all.
Now I'm off to take a shower and get some sleep. Have a great evening!
P.S. Friends, this is an "early access" release for Patreons as a way to thank you for your support and faith in me. I will publish the game with unlimited access later.
P.P.S. I'll soon share details and snippets from my new project with you :)

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
The only thing I didn't like about this end game, is that when Mc tells Julia that he knows she fucked Cornell, her excuse is that, I read "I fucked Cornell, because I thought , that you are cheating on me with Jasmine.

How can you not show any remorse, when you are presented with concrete evidence that you were caught cheating?

A person who does not show remorse is a person who does not really love and who uses the word "I love you" just like that, for appearances.

From my point of view, there is a big difference between the paths, which should not exist, given that the 2 main characters (MC and Julia) are the same on all the paths ,

She doesn't show any remorse, and even then she tells MC that she loves him, but leaves him because she started liking other people's cocks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But it's just a game, it's not real life. In real life this would not happent this!!!
Dude, from the very starting point that MC is letting his girl be the "fake girlfriend of Cornell", he carries most of the fault if she cheats. That is for the game AND real life. Yall are free to "experiment" and whatever. But you cant cry for a cheating girlfriend if you put yourself in that scenario, or in an open relationship, etc.
I am here for the sexy scenes, but hell if I would allow my girl be the pretend gf of somebody else.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes