4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Julia is feeling the positive vibes View attachment 3692207
Your fan wok is well made and I like it, but it is not realistic. Mc is injured and walks on crutches!! You lack this.

I have an idea, if you're still so good at what you do, why don't you make a Pineapple Express Comic story? It would be very cool, and we would see exactly how you would see the story!!

Think about it !!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Your fan wok is well made and I like it, but it is not realistic. Mc is injured and walks on crutches!! You lack this.

I have an idea, if you're still so good at what you do, why don't you make a Pineapple Express Comic story? It would be very cool, and we would see exactly how you would see the story!!

Think about it !!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
My Pineapple Express fanart isn't completely tied to the game storyline, it's on an alternative timeline. A kind of "what could happen if"... Not a reimagined/retelling/redo, only some vignettes with a humorous twist.
i.e. notice how Peter has blown up, bingeing on donuts, beer, and pizzas!

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
My Pineapple Express fanart isn't completely tied to the game storyline, it's on an alternative timeline. A kind of "what could happen if"... Not a reimagined/retelling/redo, only some vignettes with a humorous twist.
i.e. notice how Peter has blown up, binging on donuts, beer, and pizzas!
Is ok . Do it !!! you have greate potential !!!!! I love to see a comic , maybe Pineapple Express part 2 from your point of view !!!:):):):)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Are you making these on DAZ3D? and how do you copy the faces? and for the last question, will you make a fan made pineapple express game or a comic? I think both will do. bc i wanna see some other ideas about this game rather than dimajios ideas.
Yes, I use DAZ3D for rendering. The people are each individual assets. Identifying the right asset for a character is a big hurdle at first. Thankfully most people in this forum are uber cool about sharing knowledge. Jasmine and Julia are the Shangrila and Ciel assets from the DAZ catalog. After identifying them I do my modifications and pose them select an environment, set up the shot and lighting, and then render it. My ideas stem from Dimajios original work and I'm not going do any with it except make some fanart tributes. If Dimajio wants to revisit this story or make a comic, he can still do that in the future. That being said, my skillsets for coding and writing stories is rather wanting, I tried my hand at RenPy before..., but no bueno, it was :poop:!
But thank you, I hope some people like it, in between the updates!

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes