4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
Ok, now bear with me..... this is a fictional story and none of these people actually exist,, so... they all revert into their slime creature natural form and then teleport back up to their spacecraft.
Either that or Julia gets knocked up and Cornell apologises to Peter for doing it and they all live happily ever after.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Do you guys have a "dream ending" for the game?
Well, this is not a 'dream ending' but a 'possible ending'.

Be warned: this is not a text for the faint of heart. Especially not for those who fell in love with Julia. Therefore, I have to hide it under a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have some more ideas for possible / alternative endings... but I'm afraid they may also be a bit twisted. Let's wait for the real ending, perhaps not that pessimistic.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I do not have time before the weekend to write down some of my ending scenarios in detail, so just in a few sentences:
- Peter and Julia share and swing some more (e.g. Rufus party), then she gets pregnant. With three options, one is Peter is the father, in the other Cornell or Rufus and finally superfecundation. Peter and Julia still have a HEA.
- Another scenario is Peter becoming a couple with Jasmine, Julia and Cornell another. Optionally with both girls pregnant.
- Peter and Julia stay a tight couple after helping Cornell and use the few things which happened (it is a vanilla path scenario obviously :)) as fuel for their bedroom fantasies. Could also be a scenario for a "soft" sharing/swinging route.
- Peter and Julia start to share and swing quite thoroughly and keep to it. Optionally Julia gets pregnant like above, it is similar to the first scenario, but in that one Julia gets pregnant early. Here it might take a few years.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Dear Friends,
Although I don't like setting deadlines for my work, I am going to do it now to at least outline the horizon for myself and see the light at the end of the tunnel :)
I have already done a lot (I have more content now than I had in the previous update), but it is not enough to fill all the possible paths in the game, which turned out to be quite numerous. I really don't want to rush and release an unfinished ending of the game.
I work daily, or rather nightly. If everything goes as planned, by next weekend (June 7-8), I will publish my final update of Pineapple Express. I just need to roll up my sleeves and keep my head up.
Thank you for your trust and patience!

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022
Hello
I've been playing this game cause I really like it but I never realised that there were many paths.
Is there any walkthrough or some clues for me to discover new paths ? I always go on actions that Cornell fucks Julia (or Julia fucks Cornell) and same between Peter and Jasmine. Maybe I should try some other way of thinking ? Can you help me finding those other paths ?

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Hello
I've been playing this game cause I really like it but I never realised that there were many paths.
Is there any walkthrough or some clues for me to discover new paths ? I always go on actions that Cornell fucks Julia (or Julia fucks Cornell) and same between Peter and Jasmine. Maybe I should try some other way of thinking ? Can you help me finding those other paths ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Well, this is not a 'dream ending' but a 'possible ending'.

Be warned: this is not a text for the faint of heart. Especially not for those who fell in love with Julia. Therefore, I have to hide it under a spoiler.

I have some more ideas for possible / alternative endings... but I'm afraid they may also be a bit twisted. Let's wait for the real ending, perhaps not that pessimistic.
Imagination (or reality?) runs amuck! :devilish:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
One possible ending!
Peter and Julia are married! Happily,...at least Julia shines. Peter is quite happy, too, despite quitting his job a few years ago.
He now runs his own business...a kindergarten.
A kindergarten in which 5 of the 21 kids there, are the ones who belong to Peter and Julia themselves and a sixth is on the way.
Well, viewed from close up you can tell there is sth that stands out if you look at those 5 kids.
The skin color, the shape of the eyes, the nose, the color of their eyes...
Ok ok, not only from close up, even from far you can hear it...but from what we see,
alyssssssssss is,ups...I mean Peter is happy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
One possible ending!
Peter and Julia are married! Happily,...at least Julia shines. Peter is quite happy, too, despite quitting his job a few years ago.
He now runs his own business...a kindergarten.
A kindergarten in which 5 of the 21 kids there, are the ones who belong to Peter and Julia themselves and a sixth is on the way.
Well, viewed from close up you can tell there is sth that stands out if you look at those 5 kids.
The skin color, the shape of the eyes, the nose, the color of their eyes...
Ok ok, not only from close up, even from far you can hear it...but from what we see,
alyssssssssss is,ups...I mean Peter is happy :ROFLMAO:
Your dreams come true !!! Julia marries with MC !!

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I have some more ideas for possible / alternative endings... but I'm afraid they may also be a bit twisted.
As I see, some people want Peter and Julie to get married. OK, let's do it. But this will be only the point of departure...

It's pretty long, so again I will hide the text under a spoiler.

Twisted enough? Hope so ;)

aeffaeff

Aug 25, 2018
Hello you can find by the images a scene where jasmine and mc fu.... in the Rooftop pool, then caught by julia, but in the game i can find this.. thanks

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I am just curious because Dev said he my will do probably a second part of PE...so if he takes on the work to let PE 2 then start based on all different endings of PE 1....that would be an infernal load of work ...but genious because never did something like that before.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hello you can find by the images a scene where jasmine and mc fu.... in the Rooftop pool, then caught by julia, but in the game i can find this.. thanks
Yes thats an abrupt ending...right after the ballon pool basketball game. Currently game ends after Julia sees MC with Jasmine....i dont know if Dev is considering an extended ending story to this ...

Reactions: aeffaeff

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I am just curious because Dev said he my will do probably a second part of PE...so if he takes on the work to let PE 2 then start based on all different endings of PE 1....that would be an infernal load of work ...but genious because never did something like that before.
I guess you could copy the stats from part I in order to start part II, like in AWAM.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
After punching Cornell in the face he leaves goes home changes all the locks, puts Julias clothes in a garbage bag drives it to a donation center. Comes home Jasmine, Cornell and Julia are waiting for him. Cornell apologizes to him, Julia says that Jasmine explained she forced the kiss. Julia is very apologetic she got caught up in the situation and Cornell made her believe you did more with Jasmine. MC tells her you should have talked to me I am your man not him. Now he is your man, He goes in the house and locks the door. Julia begs for her stuff MC yells out the window your stuff is gone. You don't live here anymore. Unbeknownst to them Mama opens the door. They freeze as Mama sips her wine, She reveals that she knows everything. She came over MC house to comfort him. Mama says Jasmine and Cornell you are cut off the homes I pay for you two will not get another dime. You have 30 days to vacate. Next she addresses Julia you are a stupid little girl, you had a good stable man and you traded it in for a no good. Well Julia I know some nice rich and loyal women that would love to meet MC. I'll make sure he gets a one of the good ones. BYE.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
After punching Cornell in the face he leaves goes home changes all the locks, puts Julias clothes in a garbage bag drives it to a donation center. Comes home Jasmine, Cornell and Julia are waiting for him. Cornell apologizes to him, Julia says that Jasmine explained she forced the kiss. Julia is very apologetic she got caught up in the situation and Cornell made her believe you did more with Jasmine. MC tells her you should have talked to me I am your man not him. Now he is your man, He goes in the house and locks the door. Julia begs for her stuff MC yells out the window your stuff is gone. You don't live here anymore. Unbeknownst to them Mama opens the door. They freeze as Mama sips her wine, She reveals that she knows everything. She came over MC house to comfort him. Mama says Jasmine and Cornell you are cut off the homes I pay for you two will not get another dime. You have 30 days to vacate. Next she addresses Julia you are a stupid little girl, you had a good stable man and you traded it in for a no good. Well Julia I know some nice rich and loyal women that would love to meet MC. I'll make sure he gets a one of the good ones. BYE.
that would justice, but in the real world...
IMO Cornell's mom is in on it! Cornell and Mama had the discussion that he was in love with Julia for years, but Peter was a friend saying to his mama "bros before hoes". Mama scoffed at this assertion saying "there are no rules in who you love and it's all fair in love and war"! So they hatched this plan to steal Julia from Peter. Knowing that Cornell was a smooth-talking ladies man she told Cornell that in order for the plan to work he had to seduce Julia first and seal the deal with some great sex and get her pregnant. Most women, like Julia, equate great sex with love and getting pregnant as a result of this good sex reinforces that perception.
Peter is heartbroken and cuts all ties with both Cornell and Julia and finally meets a plain-looking woman and starts dating her.
Later on, Julia and Cornell had more kids and Cornell goes back to his womanizing ways leaving Julia alone with their always fighting, screaming, and crying kids basically fatherless, like Cornell was growing up.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes