4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
:devilish:
Ass is ass.
EDIT
I mean that I love backdoor sex in VN games, 'cause I love women's ass.
I thought you meant Cornell's butt or Mc Butt.. Poor Mc after Cornell fucked his fiancee, in almost all paths, this should have left with butt cracked with hemorrhoids from Cornell!! !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BelloFiore

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I really have to give this developer a lot of credit for the different scenes in this game. The fact he can push this out in a month with all the different paths is amazing. I just played it again (for about the 7th time) and this time I didn't mess with Jasmine, I got the corruption points up but I told my fiancee to not take it further on the vacation. Then when we got back and had the party, the next day instead of her running off with Cornell or anything else it was a car ride where we had a threesome in the car. Great job. Can't wait to see how this ends and how many different choices there will be.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I really have to give this developer a lot of credit for the different scenes in this game. The fact he can push this out in a month with all the different paths is amazing. I just played it again (for about the 7th time) and this time I didn't mess with Jasmine, I got the corruption points up but I told my fiancee to not take it further on the vacation. Then when we got back and had the party, the next day instead of her running off with Cornell or anything else it was a car ride where we had a threesome in the car. Great job. Can't wait to see how this ends and how many different choices there will be.
It is not the Jasmine points why you got the threesome in the car. You can get this threesome with a couple Jasmine points also, your general trust into each other (e.g. shared fantasies) is important here. You can get the "fun in the car" on all sharing path variants.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since today is a holiday where I live, hopefully PE 1.0 comes out today, even if we still have to wait for the relaese here. At least we could partly discuss the new stuff and the endings. Just by going with the discussion we had when the teasers came in, it would be lively.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Do you guys have a "dream ending" for the game?
For me, I would like an ending where they end up as a couple and she stays with Cornell and after a while they separate while she is pregnant.
Peter returns to his city and dedicates himself to his business where he meets a good woman and marries her.
Jazmine becomes president of the company since Cornell continues to be irresponsible and a womanizer.
This would be the plot for a second game.
Jazmine continues with her sexual games but now in the company as president and has a swingers club among employees, she hires Julia and Cornell, over time she realizes that she really liked Peter and looks for him, realizing that He is married and invites him to work in the company with many benefits. It is difficult to say no. Peter and his wife move to a new city where new games, corruption and more scenarios begin.
Will he succumb to temptation or will he remain faithful to his wife? Will Peter go through the same thing again, losing the woman he loves?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
For me, I would like an ending where they end up as a couple and she stays with Cornell and after a while they separate while she is pregnant.
Peter returns to his city and dedicates himself to his business where he meets a good woman and marries her.
Jazmine becomes president of the company since Cornell continues to be irresponsible and a womanizer.
Jazmine continues with her sexual games but now in the company as president and has a swingers club among employees, she hires Julia and Cornell, over time she realizes that she really liked Peter and looks for him, realizing that He is married and invites him to work in the company with many benefits. It is difficult to say no. Peter and his wife move to a new city where new games, corruption and more scenarios begin.
Will he succumb to temptation or will he remain faithful to his wife? Will Peter go through the same thing again, losing the woman he loves?
Sounds interesting, even has alot of paths.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
IMHO; once a cuck, always a cuck.

Reactions: elbro

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Yes.
I am romantic and I would like if the girlfriend (after taking all the cocks SHE want, in all her holes) returns home with MC and he asked her to marry him, with a ring. She accepts and have lot of sex.
Of course now she is no longer a normal good girl, in her mind now she is a cheating slut.
After a month, however, she has a delay in her menstruation, and ...
END

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
yes
6 months later Julia finds out she is pregnant. She is ecstatic she tells MC. He smiles and kisses her. MC says it is unbelievable. MC leaves to go out of town for a business. 7 days later MC gets a call from Julia screaming and yelling. How can you do that to Cornell you told his mother everything now she has cut him off completely. I thought he was your friend. He was till I found out he was fucking you and you are having his baby. What are you talking about it is your baby I never slept with him. Jasmine revealed that you were sleeping with him when we were there. When she came to visit a month ago, she noticed your car at his house, and she took pictures of you fucking him with no condom on. Before you told me you were pregnant, I was about to tell you I just got news from the doctor that due to the accident I can't have kids. Well maybe you can talk his mother into taking you in since you are having her grandchild good luck.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes