4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I think I was too easy going in the decisions. Damn, is there no ending where you can dump this slut and her black baby? LOL :ROFLMAO:
according to the last versions code, there is a option to confront both of them, punch cornell in the face and leave

Boginator83

Oct 5, 2019
Congrats to the dev but no chastity even in the hard cuck route? Sad
Lost in Paradise had chastity at the end of one route.

I hope it will come in part 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiasung

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
A lot of times it has to do with balancing paths. They have to have a reason why the other man would be better in bed, and you can’t have a character be hung in some renders and not in others. I see this in many similar games where there is a vanilla path.
I'm not trying to criticize the dev for his path choices, just giving my honest opinion. The problem with balancing paths comes only on the cucking path (where the MC needs to be bad at sex and some humiliation play is in order). If that path would have been removed and there were only the other 3 paths, the MC could have been a normal dude, even a chad, who can satisfy his girlfriend anyway. In this scenario, you'd have vanilla path (gf happy and stuff), sharing path ( MC discovers he has this kink and the gf is happy to play with it, but the MC can also participate in the action and be involved in equal measure) and the cheating path (where the MC cheats on her with Jasmine, but doesn't let Julia do things herself, so she decides to cheat)

I was personally a bit sad to see the actions on the "sharing" path...which felt more or less the same as the cuck path, but with some flavor text. The MC doesn't get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and he always seems to be more or less the third wheel, getting some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which in the sharing scenarios doesn't make that much sense, but would have been ok in the cucking path.

And if he really wanted to do the cuck path, he could have always just played it like the MCs discovers that he has this kink, then getting his kink to a more extreme side and having Julia deny him and do humiliation play, but only as roleplay. So he can stay there and jerk off being happy his gf gets railed by another dude. You don't need to have an impotent MC for the whole story, just to make one of the 4 paths believable.

Maybe the dev will have a read on this and consider things for future projects (of course this is my take on things and people are different, so maybe the dev has more info on how other players enjoy his games)

Thanks for the game, I enjoyed it and had some good faps on it. GL on future endeavors mate!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This is the modt beautyful render so far!
I always thought that Dimajio333 picks extremely attractive gals, but Julia( ) is a standout from the usual Daz catalog. Not only for her features, she has beautiful textures too to work with. Jasmin( ) is very attractive too, but her texture pack is not so detailed. That is why when I render her I use far superior texture maps with Shangrila's head and body shapes.
And for the guys, who cares, we're not looking at them :LOL:

Last edited:

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
Congrats to the dev but no chastity even in the hard cuck route? Sad
Lost in Paradise had chastity at the end of one route.

I hope it will come in part 2.
Ironically enough, it had chastity in the bullying route. Cuck route falling just short of its potential :cautious:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I always thought that Dimajio333 picks extremely attractive gals, but Julia( ) is a standout from the usual Daz catalog. Not only for her features, she has beautiful textures too to work with. Jasmin( ) is very attractive too, but her texture pack is not so detailed. That is why when I render her I use far superior texture maps with Shangrila's head and body shapes.
And for the guys, who cares, we're not looking at them :LOL:
Dev will soon post wip renfdrs of the characters of his next game. I ll post them here go provide feedback.

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
What is the games chronology?
1. Sharing my Fiancee
2. Lost in Paradise
3. Permission
4. Make me Happy
5. Pineapple Express

In case you're wondering why PE is "third" novel, I think it's because Permission and Make Me Happy are short stories and not being counted.

Also, the games are all independent of each other. Chronology is just in what order they were created.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
So does each path a pregnancy and non pregnancy. I did sharing and vanilla and they had 2 versions. So I am very curious on the vanilla how they are going to continue another story, Unless on the bachlor/bachlorette party wedding and honeymoon they are going to continue. Some of these endings looked like endings. Especially when he declinces to help Cornel with his mother again.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Subbed the whole time, definitely had its highs. But was pretty disappointed with the cuck ending, needed to be taken just a little further.

Also the rest of the paths seemed super unfocused, could have easily had a defined couple of fan favorite paths like. Vanillia+Harem as one, hard NTR+mystery as two, and cuck as three. Oh well, we'll see next game.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes