4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PineappleExpress-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
that route was doomed from the beginning. how will you do a good cheating route when the mc can observe everything. we saw what happend. if you tried to sabotage it you get a bad end. if you let it happen it goes on another netorase ending. we need a route where mc doesnt have a hiddencamera in the bedroom. it could have been implemented when choosing where to put it the first time. mc could get the option to dont place it anywhere and just trust in her, but that obviously wents wrong.
I was a lot thinking how to do such a route u explained that it gets really emotional engaging also...u need to find somehow a hint or observe something that makes it on a subtile way obvious that the wife or gf is cheating without showing too much and when confront the wife or gf she lies to MC. This would be necessary to continue the game somehow.
There are some japanese games out there which do this on the way that u play first playthrough from male perspective and when finished u unlock a playthrough from his wife or gf perspective.
II think the voyerism part with a hidden cam or spy app on mobile phone etc not that bad. But of course many people also expect reactions and actions from mc if he finds out then.
I think Dimajio wanted to keep the story in some balance to be capable to turn it into all paths and deliver as many scenes and situations for each route.

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
Question: why would you want to do that, if you got to that point in game? Like, you CHOOSE what you want Julia to do, so if you chose for her to get pregnant with a black baby, why would you call her slut and want to dump her?

You guys are so confusing.
if we think about irl like mindset, maybe sharing, cucking etc. was fun adventures but when it came to take responsibilities they chicken out. It's not unheard of.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
OK, here's the Cheating route as I played it: MC never cheats! He kisses Jasmine that one time and denies her forever after that. Dumbass bitch sees the kiss and then assumes he's cheating ( With best friend's manipulative help). MC still never cheats, always denies Jasmine. Then in hospital, Jasmine jumps on MC's dick and there's is nothing we can do to stop it. This is what I'm talking about. You just played different and had MC cheat. Well duh then. But your other stuff was on point, this game was great with great graphics and really hit that angst spot I look for in Cheating games. It just fucked up down the road.
You are right . I have been saying the same thing for some time. In the hospital you have 2 options (you can find the printscreen in the attachment) If you choose the first option, Dev give you the option later not to have sex with Jasmine. If you choose the 2nd option and express your jealousy in front of Julia, later you have sex with Jasmine without having the opportunity to refuse her.

Honestly, here it seemed to be a mistake made by DEV.

In any case, the end of the game on the path of cheating, shows a Julia who does not care about the MC, who becomes a whore, and who, anyway, in any future continuation of the game, if the MC does not agree with her (even in the most small choices) will leave him, but at a certain moment when they are left by the one with whom they cheated, they return atoned and feel sorry.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
If I may add my thoughts: For me, the premise has a fatal flaw. The "good friend" Cornell must have set this up because he wants to bang his friend's gf, that's my conclusion. Confronting them with that huge lie out of the blue and making it nigh impossible to refuse his request. And I really, really hate such friends.

Yes, sure, right afterwards, back home in bed, the MC gets excited by the idea. But Cornell shouldn't have set this in motion himself.

It could have easily been solved with a slightly different start and with the MC coming up with the plan. They meet Cornell and he tells them about his mom, the couple returns home and the MC says “I have an idea, why don't you pretend to be his fiancee for a weekend, it would really help Cornell and to be honest, I find it hot.”

Both Julia and then Cornell might be a bit sceptical and at least at first promise to not do anything they might regret later and then the whole scenario can play out the way(s) it does. It would have made the story much more enjoyable for me.

Reactions: InstaPrincess
Jun 1, 2017
that route was doomed from the beginning. how will you do a good cheating route when the mc can observe everything. we saw what happend. if you tried to sabotage it you get a bad end. if you let it happen it goes on another netorase ending. we need a route where mc doesnt have a hiddencamera in the bedroom. it could have been implemented when choosing where to put it the first time. mc could get the option to dont place it anywhere and just trust in her, but that obviously wents wrong.
I agree with you, Dev probably had something like that in mind when he showed us that picture when he goes to Cornell's bedroom and sees that condom dangling on the edge of the bed. But he probably abandoned the idea and didn't even explain what really happened in that scene.

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
I wish someone made a spreadsheet-type walkthrough that we can follow to get all the possible endings... I'd do it if I knew how.

Ferald26

Jul 20, 2022
I loved this game. I only have one complaint about this latest update, I missed more animations. Taking into account the different scenarios that appear, I think that a few more animations would have been the icing on the cake. As well as longer sex scenes. But it has been a good experience. Congratulations to the developer.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I agree with you, Dev probably had something like that in mind when he showed us that picture when he goes to Cornell's bedroom and sees that condom dangling on the edge of the bed. But he probably abandoned the idea and didn't even explain what really happened in that scene.
he did indeed. Julia told Peter that Cornell put on the condom hoping for sex and Julia only gave him a handy.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If I may add my thoughts: For me, the premise has a fatal flaw. The "good friend" Cornell must have set this up because he wants to bang his friend's gf, that's my conclusion. Confronting them with that huge lie out of the blue and making it nigh impossible to refuse his request. And I really, really hate such friends.

Yes, sure, right afterwards, back home in bed, the MC gets excited by the idea. But Cornell shouldn't have set this in motion himself.

It could have easily been solved with a slightly different start and with the MC coming up with the plan. They meet Cornell and he tells them about his mom, the couple returns home and the MC says “I have an idea, why don't you pretend to be his fiancee for a weekend, it would really help Cornell and to be honest, I find it hot.”

Both Julia and then Cornell might be a bit sceptical and at least at first promise to not do anything they might regret later and then the whole scenario can play out the way(s) it does. It would have made the story much more enjoyable for me.
When they got in the car and cornell was talking about open relationship out of the blue he should have known what was up.

Reactions: plan r and stahalle

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Can't feel too bad for MC in any route he knows the rules. Never let your girl spend time with other men, if it be your friend a coworker or family. We men are like sharks that smell blood. Especially a redhead.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
It's another great game by Dimajio. Clearly, for lovers of this genre of stories.
My ending was good, MC and GF stay togheter and in love after she satisfied her desire for a nice foursome.
No preggo slut in my ending, but a smart, mind-free fiancée, probably a future spicy wife.

Reactions: plan r

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
It's another great game by Dimajio. Clearly, for lovers of this genre of stories.
My ending was good, MC and GF stay togheter and in love after she satisfied her desire for a nice foursome.
No preggo slut in my ending, but a smart, mind-free fiancée, probably a future spicy wife.
Whats a Spicy Wife?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Can't feel too bad for MC in any route he knows the rules. Never let your girl spend time with other men, if it be your friend a coworker or family. We men are like sharks that smell blood. Especially a redhead.
and that is total bullshit. most of the time its the insecure guys that try to control theire partner, because they dont trust them, that in the end loosing them. sure i would get suspicious if a friend would ask if my girlfriend could prentend to be his girlfriend in front of his mom and wouldnt allow it but i wouldnt say to my girlfriend that she cant go out with other friends because there could be other guys. btw why would anybody feel sorry for mc when he likes what happens? julia only starts things with cornell if you push her on him. if you as mc dont do anything nothing happens and they live on happy ever after. sure i would get suspicious

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
and that is total bullshit. most of the time its the insecure guys that try to control theire partner, because they dont trust them, that in the end loosing them. sure i would get suspicious if a friend would ask if my girlfriend could prentend to be his girlfriend in front of his mom and wouldnt allow it but i wouldnt say to my girlfriend that she cant go out with other friends because there could be other guys. btw why would anybody feel sorry for mc when he likes what happens? julia only starts things with cornell if you push her on him. if you as mc dont do anything nothing happens and they live on happy ever after. sure i would get suspicious
It's not insecurity, it's having boundaries.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes