4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This is the Italian Hand Made translation of :

Pineapple Express [v1.0]

+ my Mod and giving a name to the saves

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Grande Daniele.

Reactions: Daniele69

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Has there been any news on his next game. Dimajio333 mentioned that would come out around the same time as the release.?

Reactions: aeffaeff

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Yakk!!!

Why not to bring zoophilia , necrophilia , incest in this game , or maybe Rufus after fuck Julia , start to fuck Cornell or MC too ( i was ironic ). If you have played all DEV game , you will see , DEV is not have this type for this fetishs !!! If you like gay , trans games , they are plenty of them on this forum !!!
Actually, depending on your points and how you answered the question, Peter has already had an option for a creampie.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ending really leaned into the bbc stuff hard.... I always had a soft spot for this game prior to the final party because it had 'plausible deniability' - one could be a bbc fetish fan and enjoy, or not, and just see Cornell as a guy who happens to be dark skinned, a testament to the way dimagio wrote it.
With the final party and Rufus that all goes out the window, now I see why this thread has accordingly transformed audiences....
I was hoping that Martin would be joining Cornell and Rufus. It would have been hot to see Julia's first airtight experience, while the pathetic Peter looks on! I don't care what race the bulls are as long as the sex scenes are lurid. Oh well...

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Really awesome game especially the cheating path.

It it feels like the path wasn`t over jet.
He got a call, that his friends sister is pregnant and then it`s game over.
The story could easily go on from this point.

It would also be great, if in the cheating path, the gf would also be pregnant in the end.
She saying it`s his kid, he doubting it, while his love interest wants him to commit.

But still maybe the best NTR game I saw so far.

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
No news on next game yet? :cry: The dev is too good at his job, he cannot be allowed to take a break, we must work him to the bone!! :p

In all seriousness, does anyone know if next project is going to be the "Part 2" of this game that people keep mentioning, or something new?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't see how there could be a part 2 ? Most all paths end with Julia being Pregnant.... Unless they do it couple years later ? LOL then we'll see what the baby is and from whom ...LOL !!!

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
I don't see how there could be a part 2 ? Most all paths end with Julia being Pregnant.... Unless they do it couple years later ? LOL then we'll see what the baby is and from whom ...LOL !!!

Well, dev has confirmed there will be a part 2
DEV say , will be a part 2 in the future !!!
Just not sure if he's planning to start work on part 2 immediately, or in the distant future. I'm happy even if it's a new game dev makes next, just curious what his plans are. :)

Reactions: plan r

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
This author is really awesome. Unconsciously, I have played several of his works. He really understands the essence of this kind of game. Even the results of translation with translation software are very good. I really hope to see more excellent works (¯▽¯)

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
This author is really awesome. Unconsciously, I have played several of his works. He really understands the essence of this kind of game. Even the results of translation with translation software are very good. I really hope to see more excellent works (¯▽¯)
I completely agree with your opinion, he is also very committed to his work which allows him to finish the game, not like others who drag the game just to continue getting paid.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
IMHO Part two is all about Julia. She could be marrying either Peter or Cornell or... maybe Rufus and Martin throw their hats into the ring too! All the guys could be wooing Julia and competing against each other for Julia's heart! Each guy would bring something different and good to the table, for Julia to consider.
Peter brings steadiness, though boring, she could always sneak away and spice things up when she has the "need"!
Cornell brings recklessness, eventually, Julia would tire, competing with his other ho's, and being passed around like a party favor. While the sex with Cornell is on another level, IMO it's not enough and he's only a phone call away.
Rufus while apparently wealthy and hung like a horse with the stamina to match. The jury is still out.
Martin, less is known, but that mystery could pique Julia's interest, especially as long as he's packing!

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: plan r and dian091

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I know dev just completed this game and sure to say he prolly gonna take some much deserved time off for maybe a fortnight... but anyone know if he ever hinted around for his aspirations for his next project?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I know dev just completed this game and sure to say he prolly gonna take some much deserved time off for maybe a fortnight... but anyone know if he ever hinted around for his aspirations for his next project?
Nothing on his page from what is shown. I'm sure something will come out at some point.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Can anyone tell me how many endings are there? And also I think most choices don't matter much when you started on certain path.

Here's endings that I found:

Vanilla Route: You always need to scream Pineapple Express for yourself and your girlfriend to get this ending (It was funny in the early game). The ending shows they are engaged and Julia is probably !! pregnant with MC's child who they want to name Penelope.

Cuck Route: Ending is same as vanilla except she is pregnant with someone else (Cornell probably). This is the canon ending I guess as it's developed more and can have different scene based on the later choices. Though choices don't matter much it's there just to show different scenes.

Sharing Route: Same as cuck route but MC gets to participate in threesome or gangbang with Julia. And I think in this route MC can stop sharing her in the end but it's hinted both don't want to.

But I think the interesting route is the Cheating route though I felt the dev never developed it that much.

Cheating Route Separated: MC confronts Julia and she says she wants both the cake and eat it also. MC denies and Julia suggests the should separate for some time to cool things off but in his mind he is sure that they won't be together again.

Cheating Route Open Relationship: Same as Separated but this time MC agrees. If you are on Jasmine path then you can get to have fun with the businesswomen and that's it.

Cheating Route Neglects: MC doesn't confront Julia and stays together. She continues to Cheat with Cornell. MC spies with Hidden cam and becoming a hidden cuck.

Cheating Route Reconcile: You'll get some extra choices once in this route and finally get the beautiful ending where you become hidden cuck same as the Neglects route.

Cheating Route Caught: MC gets caught with Jasmine by Julia and she runs away.

Cheating Route Jasmine Pregnant: Slight text changes in Neglects route.

And here's cheating route early endings:

Cheating Route Sudden Endings 1: MC runs to stop them and tells he knows everything through hidden cam. Julia gets angry drops the act and MC.

Cheating Route Sudden Endings 2: MC tells Cornell he knows by phone and Julia rushes to his room to say lets break up.

Cheating Route Sudden Endings 3: MC knocks on their door and politely tells that he knows everything. And then when the couple breaks up over it he politely smacks Cornell's face.

And finally
Too early Ending: Julia found the cam way early in the game and as naïve as she was early in the game thought Cornell set it up to spy on her and left the act. Cornell didn't get the chance to say that what a gentleman he is and he would never do something like that.

I think ending wise the game isn't best. Corruption point isn't utilized mostly like many other game (only 5 points needed to delve into cuck/share path I guess).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me how many endings are there? And also I think most choices don't matter much when you started on certain path.

Here's endings that I found:

Vanilla Route: You always need to scream Pineapple Express for yourself and your girlfriend to get this ending (It was funny in the early game). The ending shows they are engaged and Julia is probably !! pregnant with MC's child who they want to name Penelope.

Cuck Route: Ending is same as vanilla except she is pregnant with someone else (Cornell probably). This is the canon ending I guess as it's developed more and can have different scene based on the later choices. Though choices don't matter much it's there just to show different scenes.

Sharing Route: Same as cuck route but MC gets to participate in threesome or gangbang with Julia. And I think in this route MC can stop sharing her in the end but it's hinted both don't want to.
Have to add some comments to this.
- In the vanilla route you do not have to say PE all the time as long as the corruption points stay at 4 or below.
- in the sharing route it is different from the cuck route in that here the child is most probably from the MC, since he has al lot more sex with Julia than in the cuck route.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
- In the vanilla route you do not have to say PE all the time as long as the corruption points stay at 4 or below.
If the vanilla route says that Julia doesn't intercouse with other men, then you don't actually have to choose PE. There are two dialogue choices for Julia and Cornell to have sex (neither of which is PE), and if neither is done, then regardless of the corruption point, Julia will only have sex with MC, and this is the ending where Julia is definitely pregnant with MC's child. The other pregnancy endings are also possible for MC's child, but we can't rule out Cornell's child.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes