Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
does somebody know what te next game will be? he post something on his patreon page
It's just 1 page back ...

Dear Friends,
As previously announced, I want to share my future plans and my new project with you.
At the moment, I am diligently working on two interesting projects, each of which is experimental and challenging.
Today, I will present a new story/game called Exploring the Big Apple (yes, yes, it was a pineapple, now it's an apple :) ). This is a kind of experiment for me, as I want to implement many things that were missing or underrepresented in my previous games. I'm talking about adding sound and music, higher quality animation, new game mechanics, and focusing on improving image quality. I continue to learn and I am now ready to put my newfound knowledge into practice :) Exploring the Big Apple is planned as a small game (up to 5 updates), a kind of bridge between PE and the new big project. On the other hand, PE was also planned as a small story :)
Now, regarding the progress of my work - I have already written the third part of the entire script for this game (my goal is to write it completely to avoid inaccuracies and plot holes in the future). In addition, I have already created everything for the game's prologue (all images, animations, added music and sounds, wrote dialogues) and I am starting to work on continuing the story to release the first part with sufficient content. Let's see what the result of this experiment will be...
Once again, I want to thank you for your support and faith in me and my work. It means a lot to me. Have a great weekend!

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Dev said probably he will do Part2 later.
Oh, I loved this game and Lost in Paradise but I have to say I don't want a part2.
To me, story of all character have a lot of juice that is shown in this game, even if there are something to say I think dev should start a new fresh project.
Should be cool to see again Julia to face her new sensation, Cornell fill her again and maybe his friend too, this time not as gift for him, but if this had to happen dev should do as a small story, not a part2.
So, for me (and I repeat is my opinion) maybe is better see a new fresh story, with other characters, other connections ... to start to love new game.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Oh, I loved this game and Lost in Paradise but I have to say I don't want a part2.
To me, story of all character have a lot of juice that is shown in this game, even if there are something to say I think dev should start a new fresh project.
Should be cool to see again Julia to face her new sensation, Cornell fill her again and maybe his friend too, this time not as gift for him, but if this had to happen dev should do as a small story, not a part2.
So, for me (and I repeat is my opinion) maybe is better see a new fresh story, with other characters, other connections ... to start to love new game.
Do a what happened after for each ending and make it Kinetic.

Reactions: jeje33

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I really only want Julia...
And don't really care about the guys.
Jasmine was a worthy distraction for the MC, with a killer bod, but she looks like a Gumby figure next to Julia's detailed textures.

Reactions: dian091 and plan r

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I use another asset for Jasmin's skin textures
Shangrilas skin is on the left and RY Tessa's is on the Right. I think I'll add some more pigment to the mix from now on. Or maybe just leave her alone...
Shangrila 210624.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sahadeva

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I use another asset for Jasmin's skin textures
Shangrilas skin is on the left and RY Tessa's is on the Right. I think I'll add some more pigment to the mix from now on. Or maybe just leave her alone...
View attachment 3761521
I am already exited for ur renders with the new girl in the new game...she is also hot....i just try to convince Dimajio to add at least a second female in the story and some events..

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes