4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yet perhaps the most realistic and logical? I know the opposite is the norm around here, but to me it makes perfect sense that the worst endings would be attached to a route where you cheat on the LI willy-nilly, but simultaneously try and mate guard her from any approaches...
Yea that only makes sense in the real world, and is hilarious against harem seeker types, but what made it even funnier was cheating wasn't even required to get her to do bad things, only the suspicion or lack of trust, which is also realistic.

Sidenote, Cornell is truly a piece of shit, his sister is just as bad and his mother has some serious boundary issues, even for a mom. I also was a little annoyed at how irrational Julia could be at times, but I suppose that's normal haha

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
So, what routes does this game have? I'm looking for one that contains betrayal without the MC knowing, i dont like these cuckhold games type.
Don't corrupt your gf and cheat on her and choose things to make her question your trust of her and you will find kinda what you are looking for.... well mostly. There may be a certain degree of cucking if you watch videos at times, and you will generally always at least suspect something or know but be in denial. WT mod will help a lot.

Reactions: Bluder
Sep 25, 2020
2024-05-01 162128.png

You know it's gonna be a good NTR game, when after such reveal in prologue you start to count condoms and make some screenshots and notes, as it may become useful later, for estimation of your woman fidelity. ;)

But then, it's getting to you, it may be pointless, because they can go bareback... ;)

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Man I just finished playing the game it was so cool I didn't know beforehand that I would enjoy it does anyone have any tips for such games I would like to play more such games

Reactions: Big Rooster

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Man I just finished playing the game it was so cool I didn't know beforehand that I would enjoy it does anyone have any tips for such games I would like to play more such games
If you liked it check out the developers others games. Lost in Paradise was the one he did right before Pineapple Express. He also started a new game which was just released called Exploring the Big Apple.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
If you liked it check out the developers others games. Lost in Paradise was the one he did right before Pineapple Express. He also started a new game which was just released called Exploring the Big Apple.
Ditto!
There are many more in this genre, but usually, they devolve into a sausage-fest, with the girls having sex with any guy above ground and a semi
one good one is A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
NTR is a difficult tag to recommend. It all depends on what you like. If you like wife being corrupted and cheating then I’d recommend Turning the Page. If you like hotwife/sharing games with a choice of cheating The Adventurous Couple Origin Story is really good. If you like the husband and wife doing a sharing game together then Exciting Games is good. But everyone has there own opinions and likes.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
did you play his others ?

Lost in Paradise was kind of boring for me. I need a game where I can build up tension right from the start.

A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust is exactly my game. White couple with BBC but I stopped. I want to wait until the game gets more versions. I like long games.

I also really liked Turning the Page. Unfortunately there is no BBC but it is a slow, exciting story. I am currently playing this game.

Reactions: dian091
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes