4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It was not my intention to start any discussion on 'real NTR' etc. Maybe I should write about netorare 'in its broad sense' or 'in its various forms' but this is not that important to me. The game (if we are talking about PE) allows for various paths - and this is the hallmark of the good game. Probably not all possible options are covered, I agree, but it's enough (for me) to enjoy the game.

Different strokes for different folks, and in my original post I just wanted to say that anti-NTR folks (without a precise definition of this term) certainly would not share my opinions on the games. Such folks should keep their arms and other parts of their bodies off these games. These strokes are not for them ;).
I strive to Force-Cuckold the omnipresent vocal anti-NTR closet queers, by making them see their LI suck my rather large singular appendage of toxic masculinity!
without naming them or referring to anyone in particular...of course.:whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I've tired after this rating and I must say it's a huge disappointment. Ending was terrible. Up until 3/4 of the game is awesome, then shittiest ending. So overall, at best 3/5.
Pardon me, but you sound like a player who just played one of the endings, just for the record, there are several! We can have vanilla romance, we can have romance with sharing/swinging, we can have cuck endings, endings where our couple breaks apart, not to mention sometimes a certain sister plays a role as well. Normally it is possible to get a halfway satisfying end for everyone, depending on your choices.

Reactions: packard1928

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
did you play to get all scenarios of the endings... plus there may be a part 2 coming in the future..
I did, well skimmed through vanilla path but I've played probably all the endings (Sharing endings, cheating endings including most of the early endings, vanilla ending too) I may have missed some variations but I've played it all. My biggest problem with the endings, beside how terribly written comparing to rest of the game, is they are so abrupt. For almost all endings, I found myself asking 'so what happened next'. Jasmine talks about pregnancy and that's it, Julia is pregnant but that's also it, did they break up, what happened after break up etc. I think there should be at least 2 more updates to conclude the game.

I agree. The endings were not as convoluted or well written as the major 75% of the game. He wanted to finish in time I think. But maybe the 2nd part will better the first.
If there will be a sequel then I'd understand why this game ended this way but this game as it is, is not a completed game.

Pardon me, but you sound like a player who just played one of the endings, just for the record, there are several! We can have vanilla romance, we can have romance with sharing/swinging, we can have cuck endings, endings where our couple breaks apart, not to mention sometimes a certain sister plays a role as well. Normally it is possible to get a halfway satisfying end for everyone, depending on your choices.
Normally you would be right, I usually don't have time to see all the endings but not for this game, I've seen possibly all the endings and I must say this game reminds me this,
horse.jpg

Reactions: dian091

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I agree the ending looked like they were hurried, but let's be real, how many different scenes would satisfy every possible outcome? In my imagination maybe hundreds? I would have preferred that Peter gave Julia the go-ahead (verbal or w/silent content) and would have been aware, or been present, when the tag-team started and using his phone to record them.
Oh well everything has to end sometime... Maybe SP will fill in the blanks in ch. 2!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
[...]
My biggest problem with the endings, beside how terribly written comparing to rest of the game, is they are so abrupt. For almost all endings, I found myself asking 'so what happened next'. Jasmine talks about pregnancy and that's it, Julia is pregnant but that's also it, did they break up, what happened after break up etc. I think there should be at least 2 more updates to conclude the game.
[...]
I agree that the quality of the endings was subpar compared to the rest of the game. I was not 100% happy with them; indeed they seemed drafted rather then fully developed. On the other hand, there was a number of the endings (six? seven? I do not remember exactly at the moment) and I would never say that they were terrible.

In this case the endings did not change my overall (very good) impression, as every game has its flaws. For me PE deserves five stars anyway, especially compared to other games on this site. Of course, this is completely subjective. But if PE would be a 3/5 game, what could we say about 90% of the games here? Zero? Minus two?

Maybe Season 2 of PE could explore some 'underdeveloped' threads in a more detailed way. Hope so.

Reactions: Big Rooster

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I agree that the quality of the endings was subpar compared to the rest of the game. I was not 100% happy with them; indeed they seemed drafted rather then fully developed. On the other hand, there was a number of the endings (six? seven? I do not remember exactly at the moment) and I would never say that they were terrible.
I am not sure how many because cheating path has huge amount of endings tbh but there are main 3 endings and 2 of them major sub-endings so 5 total.(cucked heavy, cucked in control, cheated break up, cheated cucked, vanilla)

In this case the endings did not change my overall (very good) impression, as every game has its flaws. For me PE deserves five stars anyway, especially compared to other games on this site. Of course, this is completely subjective. But if PE would be a 3/5 game, what could we say about 90% of the games here? Zero? Minus two?
I really can't say anything about it without playing them but I assume zero stars and put it on ignore list. I can't follow your logic, if you find some part of the game is subpar how can you rate it as 5 stars or how it's not changing overall impression. You may still find the game good, I do, but your impression has changed because as you said ending is subpar.:unsure:

Maybe Season 2 of PE could explore some 'underdeveloped' threads in a more detailed way. Hope so.
Yeah, I am hoping for season 2 because this game is not finished. (y)

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
[...] I can't follow your logic, if you find some part of the game is subpar how can you rate it as 5 stars or how it's not changing overall impression. You may still find the game good, I do, but your impression has changed because as you said ending is subpar.:unsure:
[...]
Apparently, I have wider tolerance margin. The question is - what games should receive 5 stars? Very good or perfect ones? Like at school: could you still get an 'A' if you make one or two mistakes? Some teachers say yes, some say no. I would say yes, if the shortcomings are not crucial and the rest is outstanding.

In some way, my rating system reflects F95 rules. Really bad games receive 1 star (there are no zeros). Three is in the middle - say, for mediocre games. PE is not a mediocre game. Hope we can agree on it.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes