4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Maxxx5533

Jan 23, 2023
Great game! It's interesting to watch a cuckold! Right direction! If you don't like the approach, go to the vanilla branch, where one young man fucks everyone. If you don't like cream pie, turn it off in the game settings. Don't listen to anyone, it's just a game! There is enough reality in life! I'm looking forward to the continuation of the games!

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Thank you for confirming my opinions! It could be seen with the naked eye that 3 updates ago you gave up the path of cheating , but many people contradicted me!! In the last update, you reintroduced a hybrid between cheat and cukcold!!

My only confusion after the last update is about the option to take the condoms or leave the condoms!! can you please clarify this too?
Thank you
Sure :) If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Tip: Learn Ren'py and develop your own games and you can put whatever you want in them.
Needs to be pinned on every post for people that like to infect threads with completely avoidable hate and negativity.
I can understand and respect everyone's opinions about story, bugs and pacing. I'll never understand typing out hate about a tag though. Just don't play games that have tags you're not into, happens too often.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Needs to be pinned on every post for people that like to infect threads with completely avoidable hate and negativity.
I can understand and respect everyone's opinions about story, bugs and pacing. I'll never understand typing out hate about a tag though. Just don't play games that have tags you're not into, happens too often.
Tags don't always tell the story though for example one of my favourite games has the blackmail tag and I hate blackmail but it's an optional path so I don't really care that the game has it.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Tags don't always tell the story though for example one of my favourite games has the blackmail tag and I hate blackmail but it's an optional path so I don't really care that the game has it.
Sup! Joshy!
Yea, I know a particular game that you LOVE, that has a blackmail path. So, point taken.
Arianna's story update just dropped on patreon btw...

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Sup! Joshy!
Yea, I know a particular game that you LOVE, that has a blackmail path. So, point taken.
Arianna's story update just dropped on patreon btw...
Hey bro.
I would be excited if I wasn't such a broke bastard lol.

About this game the dev is very forthright with what to expect.
I respect that he told everyone from the start I wish more devs did that.

Now I just have to hope my darling Julie has a black baby so I can be a dad.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The criticism is not on NTR, but the way in which in that journey you practically made MC a too useless character, it is normal that the game then loses its roots, also normal that the criticism doesn't matter, given that you have those who support you financially, the rest is just a nuisance for you, too bad.
I think til no
One of the best NTR games so far. The update is awesome, just as it appears. I also don't understand why people play games with tags they don't like and then insult the developer because they don't see what they would like in the game. The direction of the game was clearly set and communicated, so I don't understand the excitement either. Tip: Learn Ren'py and develop your own games and you can put whatever you want in them.
Its not only NTR you can also play vanilla or different paths...i think the fun on such games is that u can get lost during decissions and get surprised by an outcome u may like or dont like...thats what makes such games exciting for more playthroughs....some people get surprised and complain then...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
While I haven't played every route in this game or the developer's other games, judging by what I have seen, I appreciate that dimajio333 treats the NTR/cuckolding with some restraint. A lot of adult games, in my experience, handle the subject by going to pretty far-fetched extremes. That's fine, since this is fantasy, and I enjoy some of those other games. Still, I find it nice to see a more even-handed approach.

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
In cheating path , Cornell exit de bathroom and say ( you see in atach ) and |Mc stay like a little Dog and dont say anyting !! When i say there is no cheating path many people from here say i am rong !! How many mans stay and dont do nothing when they are Cheated? Cukcold type!!!! In conclusion , DEV to thank all the players of this game, it kind of messed up the Path of the game !!!!!!
This whole cheating route in the game doesn’t make any sense. MC acts like a little girl around Cornell

Should have been an option to beat the shit out of Cornell but nahhhhh! MC must stay in the barbie girl character lmao

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
This whole cheating route in the game doesn’t make any sense. MC acts like a little girl around Cornell

Should have been an option to beat the shit out of Cornell but nahhhhh! MC must stay in the barbie girl character lmao
Yeah , rather than Jasmine it would be entertaining to see MC indirectly humiliating Cornell

etobicuck

Jun 21, 2023
great update apart from the end when jasmine calls "i had a reason to leave their room as soon as possible"
wasted opportunity and felt out of place why would I want to leave then?!

Reactions: Joshy92

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The most disappointing thing is how Dev made Mc a pathetic little dog in the cuckold route, he practically fucked his girl and grabbed her ass, teased him about everything, and what does MC do, the little dog, at least in that route he had to show his balls, but Jasmine shows his balls instead. hahahhah

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
i was hoping that if corruption was high enough, if you text to her you'd prefer that she didn't move forward with fucking cornell, she would just ignore it and cheat on you anyway... great update nonetheless

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
This is unpopular in many countries. There's just a group of people who like it. But only virtually))) In reality, it is often quite the opposite.)))
Yep. In Italy white womens dislike non-white men.
Mixed couples are very, very few.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes