4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
This is the part where I'm supposed to say no right? Sorry, I'm starting to lose track of all these angles I'm supposed to be covering here. I guess my opinions should cease since they differ and offer other perspectives. How dare I defend a dev in an NTR thread for any reason.
Do not go overboard. You are mostly defending just the interracial fetish here, not the ntr genre or the dev. Those guys you argued with weren't against ntr.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This is the part where I'm supposed to say no right? Sorry, I'm starting to lose track of all these angles I'm supposed to be covering here. I guess my opinions should cease since they differ and offer other perspectives. How dare I defend a dev in an NTR thread for any reason.

Why are you still in here is the real question people are asking
Your account is barely more than a month old and you seem to love coming to places you supposedly don't like to venture into. That's kind of like me going into a gay bar and trying to convert the females. Won't be successful and will get me booted pretty quickly.
It really is nice thanks. I just find it annoying when threads get continually hijacked by people complaining in games they don't even play or want to play.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but reading your answers, it suddenly seemed to me that I should ask your permission what to write. It's good that everything was resolved (y)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but reading your answers, it suddenly seemed to me that I should ask your permission what to write. It's good that everything was resolved (y)
Most of that was responding to just one troll if I recall correctly. For sure at least half of those cherry-picked replies were. But I guess I still didn't respond correctly to your go to tactical powerplay that puts the weight on the other person by making it seem like your responses aren't welcome? I say that because you already did it elsewhere in this thread, never mind in a different game. But much like you, I don't shy away from conversations and voicing my thoughts, we both just go about it in different ways. You deflect, and I'm more direct.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Do not go overboard. You are mostly defending just the interracial fetish here, not the ntr genre or the dev. Those guys you argued with weren't against ntr.
I believe mp4 is the only one that I had differing thoughts with that is pro ntr. I did have a bit of a back and forth with one self admitted troll, and a couple of other vanilla visitors. I didn't intend to get into it with m4p but it just happened I guess. It's probably my fault though cause my memes are ...strong. I'm not opposed to apologizing and somehow deescalating things before they get silly, but I guess we'll see. You did in a round about way admit that the thread is full of kink shaming though.

Although it does pose the question that if it's not acceptable to defend ir in an ir based game, then where might it be acceptable? Is it somehow different than defending ntr in an ntr based game?

Last edited:

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Friends, I didn't expect that debates in the comments would escalate so far and become linked to racial affiliations and stereotypes. I assumed that I would mostly receive criticism for the NTR theme, as before :D ....but surprise surprise :ROFLMAO:

Allow me to shed some light on how I view my project. Firstly, the skin color of my main characters has never played and will never play a role for me, just like their hair color, eye color, nail polish color, and so on. Yes, I'm aware of stereotypes and topics like BBC, but believe me – that wasn't what drove me when creating this story. The main reason I decided to make one of the heroes an Afro-American was due to the presence of his mother in the game, whom I wanted to make as vivid and striking as possible (I confess honestly, I used a character of a girl with light skin to create this image. That's why there are often imperfections visible on her body). For some reason, I saw the Afro-American type in this character. Although that's probably a stereotype too :whistle:

Secondly, yes, it's purely an NTR story, which presumably will give the player the choice of further relationships. I'm glad to hear comments from both sides, including from people who don't like the NTR theme, although such comments have always surprised me. I thought to myself, either they don't even download the game, but just write something upon seeing the NTR tag, which is most likely the case. Or they actually play and write comments, which is more logical, but it's hard for me to understand such masochism))

In any case, as I mentioned on Patreon upon releasing this game, this VN was conceived as a short story, which would consist of two or three parts, although there was an idea to turn it into a full-fledged project.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I.E. all NTR haters are also welcome :ROFLMAO:
Dimajio333

Thanks for the welcome, but I'm not going to comment on the game because I haven't downloaded it and I'm not going to play it. And if you wonder why I entered the game, it was to put it on the ignore list, but since I was there I read the description, in case the NTR could be avoided (I'm assuming it isn't).

In any case, good luck.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Friends, I didn't expect that debates in the comments would escalate so far and become linked to racial affiliations and stereotypes. I assumed that I would mostly receive criticism for the NTR theme, as before :D ....but surprise surprise :ROFLMAO:

Allow me to shed some light on how I view my project. Firstly, the skin color of my main characters has never played and will never play a role for me, just like their hair color, eye color, nail polish color, and so on. Yes, I'm aware of stereotypes and topics like BBC, but believe me – that wasn't what drove me when creating this story. The main reason I decided to make one of the heroes an Afro-American was due to the presence of his mother in the game, whom I wanted to make as vivid and striking as possible (I confess honestly, I used a character of a girl with light skin to create this image. That's why there are often imperfections visible on her body). For some reason, I saw the Afro-American type in this character. Although that's probably a stereotype too :whistle:

Secondly, yes, it's purely an NTR story, which presumably will give the player the choice of further relationships. I'm glad to hear comments from both sides, including from people who don't like the NTR theme, although such comments have always surprised me. I thought to myself, either they don't even download the game, but just write something upon seeing the NTR tag, which is most likely the case. Or they actually play and write comments, which is more logical, but it's hard for me to understand such masochism))

In any case, as I mentioned on Patreon upon releasing this game, this VN was conceived as a short story, which would consist of two or three parts, although there was an idea to turn it into a full-fledged project.
As far as I understand: it is precisely the ntr tag that destabilizes them regardless of the quality of the game, it is a theme that divides the various cultures of the forum but, a question arises, what is the point of posting on a thread just to criticize something like ntr (but also other) if you know in advance that it's not your genre or worse still destabilizes you? In my case, if a game has tags or premises that don't correspond to my culture/training/tendency, I ignore them, also because I think that, in this case, my opinions, as well as being useless, for obvious reasons, would cause havoc in that thread .
Anyway, thanks for posting your project here and good luck.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I for one soften my earlier criticism after having played it; like many dimajio games, it lacks that nastier edge that games like 'couples duet' have - (which I very much enjoy about dimajio games!) - on the enthusiastic boyfriend path the relations are *fairly* amicable - and he's right, I passed judgement too soon on the race element, so far it's very non-fetishized, and Cornell's model is a far cry from the lazy mono-facial-expressions-and-blacker-than-wesley-snipes that's all too common.

Though I continue to feel shortchanged as his main game (Lost in Paradise)'s main LI is less attractive than all these side games :p - this, make me happy, permission, and even sharing my fiancee. Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: Dimajio333

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Another game where a submissive and worthless protagonist (white) helps an abusive NPC (black) who steals his girl who is basically a whore and voila that's the whole plot.

Nothing new or innovative, before they ask NO, the ntr is not avoidable (literally the plot is focused on that), if it is not your thing, simply give it "skip".

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Another game where a submissive and worthless protagonist (white) helps an abusive NPC (black) who steals his girl who is basically a whore and voila that's the whole plot.

Nothing new or innovative, before they ask NO, the ntr is not avoidable (literally the plot is focused on that), if it is not your thing, simply give it "skip".
reading your comment and the synopsis. . . .
the friend literally asks for a girl to fuck?! someone's gf/wife specifically?!
Or is the friend/needs help the npc and the mc the helper/black dude?

Reactions: rambo25

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

As a patron I'd def love to see it in 3 parts or as a full project :3

Reactions: Dimajio333

angelm1ke

Aug 5, 2017

Regarding your last words where you mention that this VN was conceived as a short story, it is with quite a pitty that I read that. From the games that you created, the base concept from this one, for me, was the one that showed more potential. I would say even more than your current "full-fledged project", and more than a great majority of the games in devellopment here and the games translated from japanese ones on this thematic (netorase). Especially because, in the narrative, you created a situation that placed the characters in an interesting dynamic. Of course this is only based in this beggining and without taking into account what really counts, which is the execution of the full game version. Hence, I would tempt you to reconsider the hypothesis of making this a full-fledged project (maybe to be developed after your current one).

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes