4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Wrong game. He would rather eat Cornell's cum on her pussy. That's the most of Dimajio333's fans want him to do.
Is not a gay game !!!! according to you, it would be ok for Mc to suck Cornell's dick

A man who like to eat other guy sperm , is a gay person !!

Its not the case in this game !!

Reactions: packard1928

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
because many are convinced that Julia still thinks or loves MC in this choice, now Julia makes her choice, it's not because of MC's fetish, now she has discovered true enjoyment, as expected, if you drive a Ferrari, you will no longer be able to like one ford, if you enjoy a record-breaking cock, MC's cock doesn't even feel it.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
Is not a gay game !!!! according to you, it would be ok for Mc to suck Cornell's dick

A man who like to eat other guy sperm , is a gay person !!

Its not the case in this game !!
People call it a "cleaning fetish", which is a fetish associated with the typical cuckold, and has nothing to do with being gay. It's his way of showing his affection by licking his wife's hard-worked pussy. It's a recurring theme in Dimajio's other games. I would personally be surprised if it didn't make an appearance in this game.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
because many are convinced that Julia still thinks or loves MC in this choice, now Julia makes her choice, it's not because of MC's fetish, now she has discovered true enjoyment, as expected, if you drive a Ferrari, you will no longer be able to like one ford, if you enjoy a record-breaking cock, MC's cock doesn't even feel it.
If the player chooses the cheating route, Julia acts for her own desire.

Last edited:
Reactions: alyssssssssss

Ferald26

Jul 20, 2022
I'm loving the story. But I don't like one thing, the mc is a premature ejaculator and also has a small cock. Brother, too much punishment, right? Either one thing or the other, but I think both is too cruel. He has no chance of winning his wife back, she has tasted lust. Sorry for the translation, google.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm loving the story. But I don't like one thing, the mc is a premature ejaculator and also has a small cock. Brother, too much punishment, right? Either one thing or the other, but I think both is too cruel. He has no chance of winning his wife back, she has tasted lust. Sorry for the translation, google.
That's kind of the point of these types of bbc cuckold sort of kinks. They'll take it to various degrees, but usually the idea is that the reason the girlfriend/wife leaves is because the bull's cock is just so much better in every way.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If MC is on Jasmine path he is a ptetty good perfomer with her.

Reactions: packard1928

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Dimajio333 , at the end of the March update, you showed julia wearing the black dress at night wich cornell given in her birthday for the corruption route. Will we be able to see that suit in the ntr route as well?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023
Wrong game. He would rather eat Cornell's cum on her pussy. That's the most of Dimajio333's fans want him to do.
You are not ready yet, but when you get through enough life, enough sex parties, you will learn that you are gay only if you get horny with another man.
You can eat cum, grab dicks even your strapped girlfriend can fuck your ass and yet not gay.
Call it disgusting or repulsive if you want but not gay. It has gay marketing but it is a consequence of men fear to be tagged as gay.
'The holy ass must be untouched'.
You won't believe how many naughty things I did but I don't like men. I would never get a boner with another man but touching cum or grabbing a cock doesn't affect me in any way. It's just like grab your arm.
Don't be afraid, open your mind and enjoy your sex life with no boundaries.
For now, until you move forward, you can call me gay. It doesn't hurts, either.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
that's the whole point of this genre of games. The inadequate husband/boyfriend letting their love interest experience the sexual fulfillment that they themselves can't. Yeah, his oral skills and toys could be substitutes but it's not the real thing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
that's the whole point of this genre of games. The inadequate husband/boyfriend letting their love interest experience the sexual fulfillment that they themselves can't. Yeah, his oral skills and toys could be substitutes but it's not the real thing.
Not all sharing games are like that.
My favourite game in this genre isn't about a weak mc who is useless in bed.

Reactions: Big Rooster

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
Genuine question: What program do developers use to render characters for a Ren'Py game? or this kind of game spesifically? thanks in advance

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
You are not ready yet, but when you get through enough life, enough sex parties, you will learn that you are gay only if you get horny with another man.
You can eat cum, grab dicks even your strapped girlfriend can fuck your ass and yet not gay.
Call it disgusting or repulsive if you want but not gay. It has gay marketing but it is a consequence of men fear to be tagged as gay.
'The holy ass must be untouched'.
You won't believe how many naughty things I did but I don't like men. I would never get a boner with another man but touching cum or grabbing a cock doesn't affect me in any way. It's just like grab your arm.
Don't be afraid, open your mind and enjoy your sex life with no boundaries.
For now, until you move forward, you can call me gay. It doesn't hurts, either.
Thank you for enlightening my inner gay :ROFLMAO: Until now, I thought of myself as simply fed up with too much heterosexuality.

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes