4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
This will be interesting to see how Dimajio333 write this. So far I don't think Julia has had sex that the MC has not been in front of his cameral or scene. If he goes off with Jasmine and her friend it will be the first time he has left her to have sex ... Ov course Julia dosn't know she was being watched.... or does she...
Julia had sex with Cornell while the main character was away at the hospital for treatment, and like many of Dimajio333's works, she tells stories to MC to explain what happened. The massage he gave her at the party and the night at the hospital are told in this way. So the problem of MC not being able to watch Julia can be solved in many ways, such as having Cornell record it for MC and send it to him, like in the published picture.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes... I wonder what episode did Cornell record.... His in the room... or the 3some with his friends. and, Where was the MC when it happed so Cornell taped it for him. Possibly with Jasmine and her friend ?

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
As display say the number is "Unknown", what means MC doesn't have that contact in phone! Cornel's and Jasmine's number MC already have in phone, so question is => Who is it? :unsure:

Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That would mean that someone we know would of had to give them the number....My guess is Julia ! She knew she was being watched and since MC had the phantasy she followed along.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That would mean that someone we know would of had to give them the number....My guess is Julia ! She knew she was being watched and since MC had the phantasy she followed along.
I think they are playing truth or dare or another groupsex game...:)...could be an idea of jasmine...a guy and julia had to go in a room together and record the dare and Cornuto as witness has to check if they fullfilled it and check tbe video evidence...:)
This was how we played such a game once...dares u could do in front of all or under a blanket with one person watching or u go to a room and record it on ur own with ur mobile and show it to one person who sign it off..

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You said the plan.... Who knows about the laptop and the camera ??? one person Jasmine ! Hmmm ?? THen she had someone else send the message.

Lazarusxgames

Dec 20, 2023
i still dont think julia knows she is being watched with the camera. i think its either cornel or jasmine gave MC nummer to the unknown person. dont think julia did it.

imo it would be better for the story if julia doesnt know shes being watched, so cornel and possible his friends can push julia to do more slutty things in future and julia thinks she can just get away with it and tell the mc the parts that she want the mc to know.
to possible create a divide in their relationship in the future like in all Dimajio333 other VNs. and we're in the last stretch of this story, like we all know.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
and we're in the last stretch of this story, like we all know.
Good idea with Julia not knowing she's being watched so she does sluttier things with cornell and his friends.
Next update is not the last one, dev has said, so we can expect many more updates until the story is completely done.

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think her knowing would still produce the same result. Julia know the her MC boyfriend has a watching fetish... Why not exploit that. A Win Win for her... and him. That way we stay out of the cheating realm which I do not prefer.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
I think her knowing would still produce the same result. Julia know the her MC boyfriend has a watching fetish... Why not exploit that. A Win Win for her... and him. That way we stay out of the cheating realm which I do not prefer.
I think it's more exciting for us if she doesn't know. And if she tells MC afterwards the sordid details it cannot be classed as cheating.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I would agree except that would complicate the multi-route paths.
And... if Julia was aware that she's been watched by Cornuto, would she tamp down her slutty behavior instead of throwing caution to the wind?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think it's more exciting for us if she doesn't know. And if she tells MC afterwards the sordid details it cannot be classed as cheating.
People act differently when someone is watching.
When Julia knows she's going to recount the encounter, she will pay attention to every detail!
I don't like that she doesn't know. I want the couple to experience everything together open and honestly.
Cornell or Cornuto could "suggest" recording the act, thus breaking the ice. As a rule, betraying a woman's trust often carries some dire consequences.
See... I think knowing people are watching she may go crazy with it.... It is her kink as well.
She didn't know that before they agreed to this charade! Julia was a closeted freak before.
This is a story about sexual discovery, and what gets the imagination going! J&J 0304240617.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes