4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If Julia gave Cornell a BJ, with 0 corruption, and Cornell tells Julia Peter is still doing stuff with Jasmine, you chose to have Peter "cheat" with Jasmine... 0 corruption or not, if you "cheat" with Jasmine, Julia sees it, and of course she's going to think more is ok with Cornell because Peter is doing more with Jasmine...

0 corruption does mean something, but so does the cheating Jasmine path...
hmm didnt realize I did that thanks for the knowledge

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
hmm didnt realize I did that thanks for the knowledge
Two key scenes to pay attention to..
1. The dinner table when asked if you have a girlfriend, say yes.
2. Don't kiss or do anything else ever with Jasmine.

Also, when Cornell is driving and talking to Peter about "spicing" up couple's sex lives...
You get 2 choices...
- Not my thing...
- Go on/tell me more...

Obviously, choose "not my thing"...

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
By the way, I just noticed that the hotel room, where Cornell was with Julia in the last update, was already used by me at the beginning of the game as Julia and Peter's bedroom :eek: That's what happens when you work at night all the time:oops: Now I need to figure out how to get out of this awkward situation, since in the new update, MC's apartment will be one of the focal points of the events.
[/CITAT]
Stay calm Mate , nobody observe that !!!!;););););););););););)

Last edited:
Reactions: redoubt27

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
By the way, I just noticed that the hotel room, where Cornell was with Julia in the last update, was already used by me at the beginning of the game as Julia and Peter's bedroom :eek: That's what happens when you work at night all the time:oops: Now I need to figure out how to get out of this awkward situation, since in the new update, MC's apartment will be one of the focal points of the events.
Easy fix... just change some of the textures (sheets, wood, etc) I didn't catch it and I'm always trying to decipher all the assets!

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
No need to change the background , just change the scenario Screenshot (494).png
It can also be used in next update , like MC is aroused by the fact that Julia and Cornell fucked in this bed

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Hi all!) Yes, I messed up the Vanilla path a little and in the last update the scene in the kitchen and, as a result, on the couch in MC’s room should have been different for this path.

Although, to be honest, I didn’t think that so many people would play this route, considering that "this is not a game with NTR elements, but a pure NTR game" (as stated in the spoiler). In any case, this does not justify me, since I myself left this path. I won't change the script, arguing that on that evening, they drank a lot and adrenaline was running high for everyone :)

Happy holiday to everyone who celebrates Easter according to the Gregorian calendar!
Thank you for clarifying this situation!! When you work hard , mistake happent !!!

In my country we have a saying: Only when you don't work, then you don't make mistakes!!! ;) ;) ;) :cool: :cool:

Happy Ester All !!!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes