4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Dimajio333 has not yet decided whether it will remain a short novella or whether he will turn the story into a main story. So whether it ends with 1.0. I think with the popularity the game has he'll continue it, but that's speculation.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
Traditionally, version 1.0 marks the completion of a project to the original idea or stated goal when the project was first envisaged. During the course of a project, further ideas or goals my be added which could push the version number past 1.0 because its technically outside the original goal,.. the goalposts being moved so to speak. If the additional parts are large enough, it would be best suited to creating a separate project, (usually just called Chapter 2 for some people) rather than make the original project excessively large and unwieldy. However, theres no reason why this story won't progress past 1.0 now that its proving very popular, and there is immediate demand for added features.

Reactions: packard1928

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I have not been able to get this scene. Any help.
Make sure you're playing 0.9 on full cuck route.
Also if SadPepper is reading, I'll happily continue to patron for more Pineapple Express.
But if he has a new idea in his pocket, I'd say go for it. Lost in Paradise was equally as exciting X)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I will share the update in a few days if it's not leaked by someone else. But you should consider supporting this dev. He is hard working. Releasing new update almost every month. Tier "observer" costs just 4 bucks....
In my case it isn´t the 4 Euros, I´ve supported developers before, but Patreon, which I loath with a passion because how they treat the creative artists making them money.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
:unsure: Ok fuckers... More than enough time has passed for you to play through all the different paths possible while fapping at least twice probably more. Puff, puff, pass please... :cool::LOL:

Reactions: aslan4

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Guy I see the point. But also exposure is what gets the dev monies also. This is a Pirate site ... Yes we want the Dev to make money... but it ( Game )has to get out... discussed and some other will pay for it. I have seen his monies climb a lot even after release. Last release cam out in the same day I think ... His Paterons grew and also his monies. A good Game will always grow. Just my thought.. Don't kill me.... I talk it up at other forum every chance I get.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes