Ren'Py Abandoned Pink House [v0.01] [Shutulu]

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Why are people wanting a "brother" patch? Do they mean the brother of the wife...because MC is WAY too old with those young a parents to be the daughter's brother.
What do you mean "is WAY too Old with those young (of) parents"? My oldest sister is more than 23 years older than I am (In fact had been married for more than a year when I was born.) and that is a full biological relationship (we share BOTH parents)- not adoption, step- or half-sister. I have a nephew that is 15 months younger than I am- and we went to the same school. (Imagine how awkward THAT was...)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I remade it and reuploaded it, you can try downloading it again and see if this time it works better if not then I'm sorry I tried. You can always try running it through
should work just fine with wine yup..thats all i use for all these games very rarely i have to use play on linux

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game crashes when you goto your uncle and wife's room when they are laying on their bed..at least it did for me anyways
its damn near impossible to get anywhere with any of the woman ingame...goto kitchen make breakfast and goto sleep
rinse and repeat that several times and you will max out affection for the girl with the glasses
AND its not even worth it at all no sex kiss play with boobs and of course blow job whoopy fucking doo!!!(maxed affection)
other then what ive already done there seems to be no way of getting points and both girls are hardly ever around
and the one with the uncle good luck ive never seen THAT one by herself
console cheats risk=0 AND money=999999999
pointless buying gifts BECAUSE ya never given the opportunity to give any out anyways
wish i knew console cheats for relationship points
REMEMBER DONT PLAY HARDER....PLAY SMARTER !!!!!

Reactions: hentai charley