MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Version of the collected. Now we start fixing errors, alas, a lot of them appeared. After that we will do the translation.

I keep you on course of events.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
MEGA Link infested with Trojan or it's just the game and my Avira sucks?
I don't trust new members with only 2 posts... ^^
Seems you Avira sucks. You must to know we don't trust in any random poster, we have to check if the game works, the version is right and for potential viruses (we are not exempt of some mistake, but they are very few). In this case ESET NOD32 antivirus said the file is clean.

Reactions: str8up

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Seems you Avira sucks. You must to know we don't trust in any random poster, we have to check if the game works, the version is right and for potential viruses (we are not exempt of some mistake, but they are very few). In this case ESET NOD32 antivirus said the file is clean.
Okay, thanks for your answer.

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
can anyone update save file after they found the cave thing i am sooooo suck
thx

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
what you mean by Ignore the up arrow
It means when you are in the cave following the arrows from the stone, you should not count the arrow where there is no other choice.

So it's right, up, up, left, up, up, right, if you want to count every click.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I remember playing this game at 0.1 and it had a lot of problems. Tried reading post from back in 2018 and no info.
Bug fixes? Do you still have to watch one of your LI get gang raped the first 2 minutes of the game? Do you still play a beta male pirate captain? :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes