nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
I do not understand you.

I have very bad English and my google translator gives me a crap :)

upd:

I was prompted by a person who translates what you are talking about music: D
The Last of Us
Yes that's exactly what I mean. Its a nice and dark soundtrack for a pirate game (y)

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Yes that's exactly what I mean. Its a nice and dark soundtrack for a pirate game (y)
In general, closer to 1.0 we are going to make original music into the game. I have a compass, but it is involved in other projects. So, if nothing changes, then in the future we will try to make original tracks.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
is this still finaly playabe or still bugriden and unplayable ?
If you are waiting for the final * playable * version, then you should skip at least 6 more versions of the game. And wait for the release of version 1.0. That would not spoil your impression about the game.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
the ship minigame is total crap
scrap it
also the dice minigame is not done well
99% of the time i double the bid the opponent decline
and its super easy to savecheat

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
the ship minigame is total crap
scrap it
also the dice minigame is not done well
99% of the time i double the bid the opponent decline
and its super easy to savecheat
how do you unrig the dice game? seems like it will never let me win after the first round
The ship mini-game will be improved, but it will not be removed and even more simplified, since it is the main mini-game. As for the bones, yes, you can be saved before each bet, we did not specifically prohibit it, because the bones that you can throw away are really random (as in real life)

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
The ship mini-game will be improved, but it will not be removed and even more simplified, since it is the main mini-game. As for the bones, yes, you can be saved before each bet, we did not specifically prohibit it, because the bones that you can throw away are really random (as in real life)
maybe you should generate in the background the randem diced rounds for the next couple of days. so it would be much harder/impossible to savecheat

or generate and save the random diced rounds every random time in the game and save it in a list and so one. some simply tricks to make the cheating harder

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
maybe you should generate in the background the randem diced rounds for the next couple of days. so it would be much harder/impossible to savecheat

or generate and save the random diced rounds every random time in the game and save it in a list and so one. some simply tricks to make the cheating harder
The team and I agreed on the opinion that the mini-game is not predictable anyway and that it can be saved - * this is not a bug - this is a feature *: D

And the idea with the list is very good, I will propose, but I do not remember why it was dropped in version 1 (I was not on the team at that time)

D

Deleted member 119819

Okay you have to repair the ship not once but every single time it gets damaged. Since the minigame with the ships is garbage it means you always have to keep around 3000 coins or so. Game basically forces you to cheat. Speaking of cheats anybody knows some secret codes?

• Sad

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Okay you have to repair the ship not once but every single time it gets damaged. Since the minigame with the ships is garbage it means you always have to keep around 3000 coins or so. Game basically forces you to cheat. Speaking of cheats anybody knows some secret codes?
You are talking nonsense, a quest with a one-time repair of a ship, in the future the shipbuilder will restore the ship (health) with the help of material and money. You will find out in the future. You can get the code by tier for $ 1 on patreon

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018
Anyone has this bug or its just me:
I want to repair the ship and after 3 days the ship is at the same health as before repair

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Anyone has this bug or its just me:
I want to repair the ship and after 3 days the ship is at the same health as before repair
Try to skip 2-3 days without going to the shipbuilder and not doing quests or work. This error has not been seen before.

0xXandXx0

Apr 25, 2019
Hello Kiobe,

I used an old save file which I finished all quest in last version.I found I can't trigger new events in the new version.

Then I replayed it with another old save file,from finding the necklace for mermaid and the treasure.Finally when I came back the town ,I got new event from Jack.

So I think maybe it's a bug ,wrong trigger timing or something.You guys should check it out.The compatibility of save files is important IMO.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway,thanks for your game.Wish you all the best!
(And sorry for my bad English)

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hello Kiobe,

I used an old save file which I finished all quest in last version.I found I can't trigger new events in the new version.

Then I replayed it with another old save file,from finding the necklace for mermaid and the treasure.Finally when I came back the town ,I got new event from Jack.

So I think maybe it's a bug ,wrong trigger timing or something.You guys should check it out.The compatibility of save files is important IMO.

I wrote above in the comments that the old save is not relevant and cause errors. Maybe we forgot to mention it in the post on patreon.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hello Kiobe,

About the questions in the attachment, I will answer later as I will from the computer

Reactions: 0xXandXx0

0xXandXx0

Apr 25, 2019
I wrote above in the comments that the old save is not relevant and cause errors. Maybe we forgot to mention it in the post on patreon.
Like I said,not all old save files can't work, just the timing problem I think.Hope the information could be helpful to fix it.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes