MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I still have the same problem after i skip the shipbuilder 2-3 days
Hmm, did you pay the shipmaster money?
You did not use the save from the old version?
What platform?
Do you play the latest version 0.4.1? I can assume that they have merged the wrong version ... Try to go through up to this point. If you are our patron, then you have access to the code for a book with cheats.

We can go into private messages for a more detailed analysis of the problem.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
1.I can't find the new map from the booktrader right now because it will be in next version,right? I think you guys should add some tips like "Incomplete in this version" when players talk to the booktrader. I was confusing when I stuck there because I can't distinguish between "It's a bug" and "It's incomplete".

2.I went for Roses like three times and I got a blowjob.Then I was lack of ram for the next visiting and I couldn't buy them in Jack's bar because the stock was empty and it couldn't refresh in next day.It's a bug or I got the end of the event in this version?(Only a blowjob?)

3. Mechanic's room isn't available right?Maybe a specific introduction for new contents would be helpful.
[/SPOILER]

Anyway,thanks for your game.Wish you all the best!
(And sorry for my bad English)
Old saves do not have to work correctly, since we changed the mechanics of the game as a whole. Each global version 0.1; 0.2; 0.3; 0.4 (for us) implies the addition of new mechanics. Therefore, saving is relevant only in intermediate versions of type 0.3.1 - 0.3.9.
upd:
1) Yes, this is the end of the quest in this version.
2) There are 3 different scenes available in the accessible storyline with Rosa. And the final 4th scene which will be repeated (it differs from 3 tay only in text.), Jack’s assortment should be globally updated next week, if this did not happen - try to buy any other bottle from him (although you haven’t encountered this problem yet)
3) Yes, so far we have not worked it, and most likely it will have to wait in the intermediate chain approximately 0.5.5.
Upd2:
These minor text errors were due to my fault, due to the fact that I was in a hurry to quickly assemble the version and put down / forget these nuances. We had personal problems due to which this update was released not in the beginning of 2019, but now. Sorry, my blunders caused such inconvenience, I hope in general the game did not disappoint you. ( Вы случайно не с России? )

0xXandXx0

Apr 25, 2019
Old saves do not have to work correctly, since we changed the mechanics of the game as a whole. Each global version 0.1; 0.2; 0.3; 0.4 (for us) implies the addition of new mechanics. Therefore, saving is relevant only in intermediate versions of type 0.3.1 - 0.3.9.
upd:
1) Yes, this is the end of the quest in this version.
2) There are 3 different scenes available in the accessible storyline with Rosa. And the final 4th scene which will be repeated (it differs from 3 tay only in text.), Jack’s assortment should be globally updated next week, if this did not happen - try to buy any other bottle from him (although you haven’t encountered this problem yet)
3) Yes, so far we have not worked it, and most likely it will have to wait in the intermediate chain approximately 0.5.5.
Upd2:
These minor text errors were due to my fault, due to the fact that I was in a hurry to quickly assemble the version and put down / forget these nuances. We had personal problems due to which this update was released not in the beginning of 2019, but now. Sorry, my blunders caused such inconvenience, I hope in general the game did not disappoint you. ( Вы случайно не с России? )
Thanks for your reply!
I'm not from Russia,sorry.
I bought everything from Jack . Then the store became empty.I slept to skip few days and check the bar,still nothing can buy.Maybe it's a bug.Fortunately I've got all 3 scenes.
Anyway,thanks for your work!

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Thanks for your reply!
I'm not from Russia,sorry.
I bought everything from Jack . Then the store became empty.I slept to skip few days and check the bar,still nothing can buy.Maybe it's a bug.Fortunately I've got all 3 scenes.
Anyway,thanks for your work!
Understood, we'll see and check, thank you very much for letting me know about it.

Reactions: 0xXandXx0

vladam97

Jun 23, 2019
Guys i need help please. When i get to the treasure i cant do anything. Theres supposed to be a puzzle on the chest but its just blank, the whole game sorta bugs out.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Guys i need help please. When i get to the treasure i cant do anything. Theres supposed to be a puzzle on the chest but its just blank, the whole game sorta bugs out.
If you have bypassed the return of the necklace, the puzzle on the chest will not work. and wrote you in private messages.
upd:
Problem solved.

Last edited:

Arsi

Nov 1, 2018
Anyone has this bug or its just me:
I want to repair the ship and after 3 days the ship is at the same health as before repair
same error here, playing for the first time on the latest version and not using any savefile 4 times i am asked to pay for repairs and not repairs are done

also, the parrot told me to ask book merchant for maps but dont have that dialogue option with him and he does not have the scewing book (if he s the one supposed to have it...)

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
also, the parrot told me to ask book merchant for maps but dont have that dialogue option with him and he does not have the scewing book (if he s the one supposed to have it...)
If you are talking about a map for a new port, then it is not in this version yet. It will appear as a continuation of the quest from 0.5.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
i stuck in the maze in the mountain
somebody give me direction and the instruction on the stone does not work

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
i stuck in the maze in the mountain
somebody give me direction and the instruction on the stone does not work
Quest "Easy prey"
In order to get the quest you need to come to the tavern during the day and catch the conversation between Alice and Jack. To pass it, you need to repair the ship and come to the tavern. After that we get to the island. Examine the area and find a stone with pointers. Sticking at him we meet a mermaid, which gives the first part of the stone with pointers. The path leads to the necklace (the path is written RIGHT, read BOTTOM - UP). We go into the cave, it is dark. To do this, we need to build a torch. Going to the pile of garbage on the map - we make a torch. Again we go into the cave and light the torch. We go along the arrows, as indicated on the stone (IMPORTANT: THE ARROWS INDICATE A DIRECTION ONLY ON DEVELOPMENT! If you have an arrow only forward, then this transition to the next fork!). Take the side of Jaina (if you took the side of Alice, just exit the labyrinth). After getting the necklace, go to the mermaid and give it to her. We get the second part of the stone, which shows the path to the treasure. After reaching the cave treasures it is necessary to solve the puzzle to open the chest (this is a classic game of the tag, only in pictures). If it does not work out for a long time, press the arrow to the right and try again. After opening the chest - the quest is completed.
P.S. Alice will open on the ship (her room is at the bottom of the ship, the first door on the left).

if the passage above did not help you, I can show you in the private messages the video passage.

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
My spit is more worth than this "game." Anyway, this is a pirate site so I can just ask around here for the code.
You should have been selling your spitting. Maybe it helped you learn communication patterns. ;)
It is rather sad to see such an attitude towards developers, especially a comparison with spitting. And at the same time it’s hard to see the code in the header of the post where the game was downloaded.

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Repair of the ship 2 times after any sea battle does not work. This mechanic has not been completed yet. We left the battle test in the table in the cabin of the captain. Ps after the story quest you can not try the text of the sea battle since the mechanics of the repair is not completed. We will try to complete it to version 0.5.
If possible, let the moderators add it to the update header.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
"Developers" more like scammer, am I right?
I recommend that you learn the meaning of the word developer, and it is very bad to make comparisons without knowing the meaning of the words. ;) :D
In addition, if you consider us developers as scammers, then why this whole conversation ?!) I think you better not play the game * scammer's *.

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
What mistakes have you already encountered ?
There was the issue with the repair of the ship after the sea battle but looking back I can see that the issue has already been raised. I have not been able to find quest items when I could in previous version.

Really enjoying the game so far.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
There was the issue with the repair of the ship after the sea battle but looking back I can see that the issue has already been raised. I have not been able to find quest items when I could in previous version.

Really enjoying the game so far.
If you encounter a global error that will not allow you to complete the quest, please write in your private messages, and I will try to fix the bug. Thank.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes