nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Translation is very difficult. Could you tell us the problem areas that we would fix them?
Hey! Thank you for being concerned about this, that's the sign of a good developer!
The last part I played was the mission about the letter you get after coming back from the treasure island.

The words are written correctly and I can understand what's happening. The problem is that it doesn't sound like a real conversation. In the early stages the interaction among characters felt more natural. Now it is clear that it's been translated. I guess the person that was helping with the translation left the team.

I'm not sure how you can fix this without getting someone that's good in English to help you out.

It's not a complain tho, I still like the game.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hey! Thank you for being concerned about this, that's the sign of a good developer!
The last part I played was the mission about the letter you get after coming back from the treasure island.

The words are written correctly and I can understand what's happening. The problem is that it doesn't sound like a real conversation. In the early stages the interaction among characters felt more natural. Now it is clear that it's been translated. I guess the person that was helping with the translation left the team.

I'm not sure how you can fix this without getting someone that's good in English to help you out.

It's not a complain tho, I still like the game.
you almost correctly noticed, we used the services of another translator, as we strongly delayed the release due to personal problems and lost many patrons, we had to look for a more budget option with translation. Thank you very much for feedback.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
help plz i found and returned the necklace but the treasure chest puzzle is blank
This problem arises due to problems with the video driver, the only way I can help you is to save it after this point.

More precisely, we assume so, since this problem arose in 1 out of 1000. You can send me detailed information about your system and send the screen itself. (Saving the meaning of sending is not as it will open normally for me)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I still don´t know how to get to the treasure. The first arrow for the first fork is showing straight, but i can only go left or right. Does anybody remember the correct path to the treasure?

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Saving doesn't hold record of which round you are in the dice tournament :( saved at round 3 thinking I could restart the day after, but was sent back to round 1 when I loaded :/

Annna360

Mar 9, 2018
where do i find the sewing book and info about mother? and how do i go to fight in the town? i cant trigger that any more

Reactions: Jaymate

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Anybody able to help me either figure out the puzzle or where to set the variable so I don´t have to get the puzzle right?

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 166605
Overview:
"Pirates: Golden tits" is an explicit pirate simulator. You get to control a young pirate captain, who has just acquired his first ship and who also has lots of adventures, treasures and wet girls awaiting him! Of course, everything you can do in the game has to be achieved, you have to learn to get those shiners! There a lot of ways to do that, actually, such as robbery, trading, fishing or even gambling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-20
Release Date: 2019-06-18
Developer/Publisher: Hot Bunny -
Censorship: none
Version: 0.4.1
Language: Russian, English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
All-in-One: - - -
OTHERS:
COMPRESSED

View attachment 69530 View attachment 69531 View attachment 69532 View attachment 69534 View attachment 166146 View attachment 166147 View attachment 166148 View attachment 166149 View attachment 166150 View attachment 195410 View attachment 195411 View attachment 195412 View attachment 195413
ship battles are poorly done.its near impossible to hit the enemy but the enemy always hits you. honestly its just stupid

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Annna360

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
ship battles are poorly done.its near impossible to hit the enemy but the enemy always hits you. honestly its just stupid
Maybe you are doing it wrong? As you get closer to the enemy ship, the circle around the enemy gets tighter and tighter. The tighter the circle, the more likely you are to hit the enemy. If you are trying to hit the enemy from the opposite side of the screen, then yeah, it's pretty much impossible...

So for me, the ship battle, arm wrestling, and the fishing mini-games are decent. The dicing game? Nope, not a fan at all. A lot of work for massive amounts of frustration, at least in my opinion.

This was the first time that I have played the game and I do like it. The art is new and refreshing, the game mechanics are solid if a bit confusing at times, and I think that this game has a lot of room for growth. It seems like updates aren't often, but I personally don't mind as to someone uneducated about art like me, I would think that it takes longer to create hand drawn images then creating renders on a machine. I'm extremely interested in seeing how this game grows and becomes more hard core. Thanks Hot Bunny!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
News from the deck ... ship ahooy;)!

DaPort.png

New location

Hello pirates!
Now we are working on a new island which will appear in version 0.5. Of course in this city will be new characters, new mechanics, new places, etc. We are finalizing the 18+ scenes that you have been waiting for .
Work on the game is underway, and I am sure you will be able to enjoy the new version very soon!

Fat News.
In the next version you will find new characters. Here's one. Who do you think it is?

♦ Tons of adult scenes ♦
♦ more than 5 towns ♦
♦ More than 20 islands ♦
♦ More than 40 locations ♦
♦ More than 50 characters ♦
♦ More than 30 different ships ♦
♦ 5 Nations (England, France, Spain, Holland, Pirates) ♦
♦ Active town map ♦
♦ Marine battles and Boarding ♦
♦ Combat system ♦
♦ Inventory and money system ♦
♦ Changing character stats ♦
♦ Many minigames ♦
♦ The ability to play for other characters ♦
♦ A lot of various tags and fetishes ♦
♦ Complex nonlinear storyline ♦

S.T.A.R.T .. T.H.R.O.W.I.N.G ... I.D.E.A.S ... ;)!!!

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
News from the deck ... ship ahooy;)!

View attachment 396915

New location

Hello pirates!
Now we are working on a new island which will appear in version 0.5. Of course in this city will be new characters, new mechanics, new places, etc. We are finalizing the 18+ scenes that you have been waiting for .
Work on the game is underway, and I am sure you will be able to enjoy the new version very soon!

Fat News.
In the next version you will find new characters. Here's one. Who do you think it is?

♦ Tons of adult scenes ♦
♦ more than 5 towns ♦
♦ More than 20 islands ♦
♦ More than 40 locations ♦
♦ More than 50 characters ♦
♦ More than 30 different ships ♦
♦ 5 Nations (England, France, Spain, Holland, Pirates) ♦
♦ Active town map ♦
♦ Marine battles and Boarding ♦
♦ Combat system ♦
♦ Inventory and money system ♦
♦ Changing character stats ♦
♦ Many minigames ♦
♦ The ability to play for other characters ♦
♦ A lot of various tags and fetishes ♦
♦ Complex nonlinear storyline ♦

S.T.A.R.T .. T.H.R.O.W.I.N.G ... I.D.E.A.S ... ;)!!!
:sneaky::)

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes