mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys,where to find a girl to work in the brothel? also,is the gallery unlocker working? I saw it is for version 0,11 or so,but it says it should work for each version so..does it?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys,where to find a girl to work in the brothel? also,is the gallery unlocker working? I saw it is for version 0,11 or so,but it says it should work for each version so..does it?
You can download a later version than 0.11. access to the entire gallery can be obtained in a cheat book (which can be borrowed from a scribe) the cheat code can be taken either on the patreon (well, or it was drained to the edge above and we were too lazy to change :))

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How does the combat work on android? The controls are for keyboard and not in English for the English version so it's not possible to know what to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
How does the combat work on android? The controls are for keyboard and not in English for the English version so it's not possible to know what to do.
What exactly is the problem? if you can, show it with screenshots. If you upload someone's save with a different language, there may be problems.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
What exactly is the problem? if you can, show it with screenshots. If you upload someone's save with a different language, there may be problems.
I'm confused as how naval combat works as the tutorial only showed the original language which makes it hard to understand anything. It doesn't explain in English when using that language in the options.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I'm confused as how naval combat works as the tutorial only showed the original language which makes it hard to understand anything. It doesn't explain in English when using that language in the options.
Hmm, and in truth, we only have an explanation for the PC version. In order to play on android, you need to use the controls in the middle and shooting occurs when you tap the screen on the right side of the ship ( for right guns) and on the left (for left guns)
We will try to finalize this as soon as possible...

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hmm, and in truth, we only have an explanation for the PC version. In order to play on android, you need to use the controls in the middle and shooting occurs when you tap the screen on the right side of the ship ( for right guns) and on the left (for left guns)
We will try to finalize this as soon as possible...
hi,I cannot complete the quest with the governors wife asking for sex toys. I got her the first one but cant find more. There are no shells on the island with the siren or any shop.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
hi,I cannot complete the quest with the governors wife asking for sex toys. I got her the first one but cant find more. There are no shells on the island with the siren or any shop.
look at the buyer's tortuga. it will open after a complete passage of the cave on Tortuga.

ertgr

Apr 16, 2022
I seem to be stuck on the Twig The Skeleton quest step. I have gone in and defeated 2 floor bosses but no quest step progression afterwards. The Lonely Ladies' toys is also a quest I cannot seem to get passed. Any help?

I'm on version 15.8 on Android

Last edited:

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
quick question. in the screenshots there is a scene with a 4some with scarlet, 2 pirates and Jaina - how do we get that scene?

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Game is is pretty interesting so far.
One thing I seem to be stuck with is this:

1651416146937.png

I'm on day 132 and still haven't figured out how to do this quest. Can't find anything related to eavesdropping.

Reactions: Zeroed7015
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes