Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
just one hint dont go to island in night...the siren is bugged and dont trigger the collar and u will be stucked in night.
go to tavern in day.

Reactions: nasam

arashwoo

May 27, 2018
i dont know if i got on a bug or something but i have been stuck on the place for hours now. i mean like the book seller is not talking to me plus in my context the issue is i havent seen him in 3 tuesday which he should be in . fridays i do see him but again i cant talk with him at all

Akapulko

Oct 22, 2018
i dont know if i got on a bug or something but i have been stuck on the place for hours now. i mean like the book seller is not talking to me plus in my context the issue is i havent seen him in 3 tuesday which he should be in . fridays i do see him but again i cant talk with him at all
The merchant in the tavern they have not yet implemented. He appears on Tuesdays and Fridays in the tavern. Traveler.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017

What's new (unlike version 0.3.1):
  • Fixed a bug with the tournament;
  • Fixed a bug in the English translation when talking to a mermaid;
  • Fixed other bugs;
  • Reduced the weight of the game.
DOWNLOAD:
/

arashwoo

May 27, 2018
The merchant in the tavern they have not yet implemented. He appears on Tuesdays and Fridays in the tavern. Traveler.
so it wasnt the bug and can u lead me the way as a walk through plz mate i am stuck in there like a log xD

May 28, 2018
Quick heads up, my Malwarebytes is quarantining the game due to detecting a "MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%" anyone know what this is all about?

Thisisrandomname

Sep 15, 2017
dice tournament, meeting first player forever. What's gone wrong?

-okay, I've been not playing the tournament. Talked to the tavern guy and it shows new option.

Thisisrandomname

Sep 15, 2017
Wtf, the ball's at saturday and why is scarlett sleeping? And the tevern guy says come tomorrow for the tournament, its actually next week! And now Scarlett is gone? WTH

-Damn, something's super wrong with day counts. Shipwright says "come back 7 days later" three days and "6 days" in two days, now he says "5." Someone teach these guys a math!

arashwoo

May 27, 2018
can anyone help me out with the freaking book seller??? he doesnt talk at all. and i got nothing to do in that place . like no cclues what to do :(

magus448

May 22, 2018
Is Jaina supposed to come back with money after she comes back after sending her to work?

Edit: nvm just had to sleep during the day right after for her to come back.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes