Bouncer123

Aug 30, 2017
No one have cheats? Is a little boring play the dice game and the go fishing to many times, that's activities give you almost no gold and is very repetitive.

I Found how get more gold.

shipp.gold = 9999
Where do i input that command at

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong but I can't even beat the first ship battle, I must be missing something but all I know is that my ship moves like a sack of shit compared to the French one...Looked through here to see if anyone else had problems and came across people talking about the gang scenes and now I don't even want to try anymore - think I'll delete this and never look back!

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
ALGUIEN QUE ME DIGA COMO LLEGAR AL PUTO TESORO PORQUE SIGO LAS INDICACIONES Y NO LLEGO UNA MIERDA ESTOY HASTA LA POLLA

SOMEONE WHO TELLS ME HOW TO GET TO THE FUCKING TREASURE BECAUSE I FOLLOW THE INDICATIONS AND A SHIT DOES NOT COME I'M UNTIL THE COCK

samss

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone please tell the order of the treasure cave? Thx!
I am also stuck at cave. Just cant figure out the right way

EDIT
FINALLY GOT THROUGH
You need to follow stones arrows (I read it from bottom to top)
Also even if follow those hints correctly you need to repeat it few times to actually get to the treasure.
I needed to follow hints 4 times in row until I got the necklace and 2 times until I got treasure

Last edited:
Reactions: Alucinogeno09

samss

Apr 26, 2018
How to get to the treasure?
Also even if follow those hints correctly you need to repeat it few times to actually get to the treasure.
I needed to follow hints 4 times in row until I got the necklace and 2 times until I got treasure

samss

Apr 26, 2018
ALGUIEN QUE ME DIGA COMO LLEGAR AL PUTO TESORO PORQUE SIGO LAS INDICACIONES Y NO LLEGO UNA MIERDA ESTOY HASTA LA POLLA

SOMEONE WHO TELLS ME HOW TO GET TO THE FUCKING TREASURE BECAUSE I FOLLOW THE INDICATIONS AND A SHIT DOES NOT COME I'M UNTIL THE COCK

samss

Apr 26, 2018
OK.
SO here is my opinion of v0.3.2
TOO MUCH GRIND!

Dice
Tournament takes way too long. Even if player looses it one round should not take me an 1/2h - 1h to finish!

Solution: Rise the bet amount so each round(until one looses all money) doesnt take over 10 wins straight.
Because of RNGeesus player will still win like 40-70% of the games. That will give the game enought length without getting too boring.

Jaylen(Pirate girl)
She needs way more events if her stealing trips only take 1 night and she cant be interacted/used for 2-3 days after that.
Not sure if it is like that but the "not usable" days are way too many.
Maybe you can add even where you go bar at night and spot her in there?
Or maybe you can make here work in bar or brothel is she gets in trouble too many times?

Fishing
Not fan of the mouse clicking-style. Maybe make it hold-style and just make the tension ramp up faster.
My fingers got tired after fishing only few times.
Or if you want to keep the fast clicking maybe just add hold as optional thing to do.
Let player to hold-button until tension gets too high and then let player to fast click to keep tension at right level.

REPAIRS
If there isnt going to be better way to get money the cost of repairs is way too high.
Less than 20 per fish and you need few thousand coins... I am not going to waste my evening fishing in video game.

Other things
I like the art and I am interested to see what will happen to characters.
Reminds me of Noble Privileges -game that was abandoned.
I loved that game and this game gives me similar feeling even though settings are different
Dev could download it and see how fast that game feels compared to grind in this game.

samss

Apr 26, 2018
just to know... how many hours of content does this version have?, or is it worth to download??
Short answer: Way too many hours for the amount of content.
Long answer: you might want to wait a while before downloading if dont want to fish and play dice for over half of your gaming time

Last edited:

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
1542643917984.png
AHA, thank you!
The directions only apply to the maze sections where you have a choice. So, starting at the bottom, the choices are right, center, left, center, right.

samss

Apr 26, 2018
Still dont work.
You have gotten the other part of the stone from mermaid after giving her the necklace, right?
The part where you see the chest on the top?

Also you might need to wander randomly in the caves to get some other events. I am not sure if those were required to continue.

Last edited:

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018
You have gotten the other part of the stone from mermaid after giving her the necklace, right?
The part where you see the chest on the top?

Also you might need to wander randomly in the caves to get some other events. I am not sure if those were required to continue.
Yes i got the necklace and given to her and i have the stone tablet

samss

Apr 26, 2018
Yes i got the necklace and given to her and i have the stone tablet
In that case I honestly cant help you.
Only thing that comes to mind is that maybe game requires you to get all the evens in that island.
Use all the conversation options with mermaid and get all(2-3) events in cave.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes