EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
You are the Pit Viper, the cruelest and most popular gladiator champion ever known. Your opponent is an amazon warrior who has come to the arena seeking glory in defeating you. Break through your opponent's defenses and send her sprawling in the dust of the arena. Then torment her flesh and use her body, to the delight of yourself and the arena crowd alike!​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-01
Release Date: 2010-09-28
Developer: Panda Moderns
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
If the header pic is the actual menu of the game: Welcome to the 90's... Her armor seems to be crafted only for her... on the (really ugly, sorry, dev) screens the armor shows her nipples...

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
May 30, 2017
Given, like I said, I can't download the game from the mirrors provided, and even if I could I have slow internet with limited bandwidth, it clearly isn't possible.

But I appreciate you actively looking to recruit people, as well as looking out for your uploaders! ;)

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Given, like I said, I can't download the game from the mirrors provided, and even if I could I have slow internet with limited bandwidth, it clearly isn't possible.

But I appreciate you actively looking to recruit people, as well as looking out for your uploaders! ;)

In all seriousness though, I'm not trying to be a dick here, I made sure to spend the bulk of my post explaining how much I appreciate all uploaders. It just seems like Rance didn't get why people liked Mega. He made that clear in at least 3 threads that Ive seen in the last couple of days. I was just trying to explain it. It seemed like he thought people were being picky, that maybe users just liked using mega even though they could use other mirrors. Like I said, that isn't the case.

Saying something that could seem in any way to be being negative about uploaders is not something most users want to do, because things like this can happen. Getting jumped by the head of the site is terrifying honestly. But I thought this issue was important to raise. I thought it would help the users of the site who prefer Mega, and I thought it would help Rance understand why people prefer that mirror. If I was wrong about any of those things then I truly apologize.

I really don't want to pick a fight with you (or anyone who contributes to this site for that matter), you're a truly amazing admin and I appreciate all the work you do. The new featured games list is awesome. It's visually easier to read than then old system, the fact that it shows a more accurate star rating is great, and the new search mechanics are top notch. It's also been more stable for me than the old system.

I thought someone had to say something when I noticed the same thing occurring in multiple threads, and I thought that doing it publicly would be far, far more appropriate than messaging a mod or using a support ticket. Again, if that was a mistake I apologize, and am happy to be corrected.
Everyone has a favourite host they prefer to use, for some people thats Mega, for others its Nopy, for others its Zippy, etc. Mega is good, but it has it's problems; the random download limits, the deletion of accounts due to DMCAs, the inconsistent speeds, being broken in firefox, etc. Mega's and Nopy's fileservers are located in a similar location, but due to Mega's download mechanism, it can make use of parallel connections, to try and increase speeds. You can achieve the same thing with some other hosts by using a download manger, if the host supports it (Nopy does).

Nobody on the upload team, including @Rance H2O, is purposefully avoiding Mega. Uploaders have a limited amount of time available, and try their best to mirror the file on a varied amount of hosts to increase the likelihood of our users having a good speed, unfortunately we can't always provide a mirror for your preferred host. We strive to please as many people as possible, but of course, it's impossible to please everyone.

When you spend a decent amount of time sourcing material, uploading/mirroring, making screenshots, putting together the thread, to be bombarded by people who whilst may have innocent intentions, nether the less undermine the effort by saying "not good enough, <host>/<mirror>/<torrent>/<compressed> please" is quite disheartening, no matter how it's prefaced. Of course, I'm not just talking about this thread.

It's all very well saying "I'm sure someone else can do it", unfortunately it's just not as simple as that. Everyone involved in F95zone puts their free time into trying to make the site better, people and time are incredibly precious finite resources, and we don't always have the people available, which is why we're always looking for more people to contribute.

May 30, 2017
Everyone has a favourite host they prefer to use, for some people thats Mega, for others its Nopy, for others its Zippy, etc. Mega is good, but it has it's problems; the random download limits, the deletion of accounts due to DMCAs, the inconsistent speeds, being broken in firefox, etc. Mega's and Nopy's fileservers are located in a similar location, but due to Mega's download mechanism, it can make use of parallel connections, to try and increase speeds. You can achieve the same thing with some other hosts by using a download manger, if the host supports it (Nopy does).

Nobody on the upload team, including @Rance H2O, is purposefully avoiding Mega. Uploaders have a limited amount of time available, and try their best to mirror the file on a varied amount of hosts to increase the likelihood of our users having a good speed, unfortunately we can't always provide a mirror for your preferred host. We strive to please as many people as possible, but of course, it's impossible to please everyone.

When you spend a decent amount of time sourcing material, uploading/mirroring, making screenshots, putting together the thread, to be bombarded by people who whilst may have innocent intentions, nether the less undermine the effort by saying "not good enough, <host>/<mirror>/<torrent>/<compressed> please" is quite disheartening, no matter how it's prefaced. Of course, I'm not just talking about this thread.

It's all very well saying "I'm sure someone else can do it", unfortunately it's just not as simple as that. Everyone involved in F95zone puts their free time into trying to make the site better, people and time are incredibly precious finite resources, and we don't always have the people available, which is why we're always looking for more people to contribute.
Thanks for your response, all of that is absolutely fair enough. I've apologized to Rance privately for bothering him, and for making an incorrect assumption about his motive. I thought that he was pushing people to use nopy without realizing people have issues with it, I was mistaken. I thought an explanation from my personal experience would be illustrative, so I tried to share it as politely as possible.

Like I've said before in other threads I take nothing on this site for granted. Everything this site does, from compiling info on games available in English into a single place, to providing user reviews and informative discussion, to providing download links, to mirroring those links are all a privilege for the forums users, not a right. It's all helpful, it all takes people's time, it's all done with no expectation of reward, and I appreciate all of it. I didn't mind terribly that I couldn't get this particular game, there are many others to keep me entertained, I just thought I would be helping out others who may have felt unheard. I went about it in the wrong way and have learned from that thanks to Rance kindly messaging me.

For me the dl limits on mega aren't an issue because I use a VPN and just change IPs when it runs out, but others obviously might not have that tool available. In terms of download managers, I've never really used any of those, are there any that you would recommend trying?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Holy shit. I remember this ancient thing. Kinda janky but nostalgia, etc.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
I remember this one. If you are as uncoordinated as much as I am, it can be a little, ahhhh..... , aggravating.

Pandas moderns made a few other games after this one, but I lost them after a HD crash back around 2005 or so.

D

Deleted member 225174

Those renders warrant this game a horror tag.

Not knocking the dev, but I can bet nightmares are ahead here.

Reactions: Eleum Loyce