Tool Pixel Game Maker MV extractor

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Sadly the program seems to crash because the file is too big and something about the encryption process is tied to the overall file size so I can't decrypt it in chunks.
I spend some time looking at it but wasn't able to figure it out
TY for effort on trying, I guess dis game will just have to sit in the HDD, and collect dust bunnies then. >w<
(Keeps getting raped by the hords of enemies, Im was trying 2 do a 0 rape play through, and game 2 hard to beat with virgin status. XwX )

I hope in the future U can get mar program knowledge to increase the max file size so the program can handle it. ^w^
Prays 2 RN JESUS. X3
1697468685147.png

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Any progress yet for support on bigger file size? :3

Still determined 2 get dat project.json decrypted, so I can modify this "GearLiberators" game, since there's a level in it dat I can't get pass without being raped, U can get raped early at the start of this level/stage, although the biggest problem is mid or near end of level/stage, if u get raped just one time its GAME OVER OOF (which happens 2 meh no matter wat loadout I choose), the level/stage is set up as you defend the base against waves of enemies as they try to breach the base's defenses, so only a few enemies are allowed 2 get past U but 2 many and yep U get K.O'ed. XwX

Questions/Suggestions:
1. Why not have it decrypted the entire project file in RAM? ?w?

2. Make a decrypter that gets the key from running game exe, and save it to a txt file, then another decrypter solely for the purpose of decrypting the project.json using the key from txt? ?w?

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
1. Why not have it decrypted the entire project file in RAM?
That's pretty much how it currently works

2. Make a decrypter that gets the key from running game exe, and save it to a txt file, then another decrypter solely for the purpose of decrypting the project.json using the key from txt?
For that I need to figure out what the actual encryption scheme is. Currently the extractor "tricks" the game into extracting the files for it.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
That's pretty much how it currently works

For that I need to figure out what the actual encryption scheme is. Currently the extractor "tricks" the game into extracting the files for it.
Assuming U attached a debugger 2 it while it's working on trying the game to decrypt the files; So the reason it can't decrypt the project.json file is because of the encrypting techno they used I guess (Looked in the readme and programming along with graphics visuals came from dev em selves), since I can easily see the Key for decrypting the game which is right in "data/info.json"? >w<

So is there a way 2 make a decrypter program dat can use dat key to then decrypt the JSON file dat one without relying on the game's exe? ?w?

Also the game is kinda weird, using UR program with teh methods I can get the images and audi decrypted, then just delete the imgs in the game original "Resources" folder replace em with the decrypted ones and game doesn't seem 2 mind me doing dat LUL. X3
I did try other decrypters on the project.json file for the span of these two months, with 0 luck. XwX

Last edited:

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
So is there a way 2 make a decrypter program dat can use dat key to then decrypt the JSON file dat one without relying on the game's exe? ?w?
In principle, sure. You just need to figure out what the exact encryption algorithm is.

If you have the technical skills it's feasible to figure this stuff out, but it's time-consuming.
Personally I don't feel like putting the time in, especially when the MV tool still works for most games.

Reactions: AkagiVoid

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
In principle, sure. You just need to figure out what the exact encryption algorithm is.

If you have the technical skills it's feasible to figure this stuff out, but it's time-consuming.
Personally I don't feel like putting the time in, especially when the MV tool still works for most games.
Dats understandable, maybe in future U or others could being AI in 2 help with encryption algorithms. X3

Well thanks 4 UR support in the matter, I just hope no other devs in the future DO NOT* start doing wat dat dev did. >w<

So, with no way 2 decrypt the project.json file at dis time, the only method left is to yep U all get the clear answer, U Have To Rebuild The Entire Game From Scratch. XwX

And therefore won't waste any more of UR time, and abandon the idea and hope of modifying this game, so I can get past dat one level. TwT

Last edited:

gojiho34

Feb 9, 2023
Can someone please extract the image file for this game and send it to me by email? It doesn't run on my computer.
I will send you the game file via email.

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone please extract the image file for this game and send it to me by email? It doesn't run on my computer.
I will send you the game file via email.
That image is not encrypted, it's just in the webp format.
Just find a tool that can edit/convert them. (google chrome should be able to open them locally)

gojiho34

Feb 9, 2023

This is the game download link When I enter the img file of this game, it says that png files are a format that cannot be supported.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I tried cheat engine for a game made with pixel game maker to give myself unlimited cash but it didn't work for me :(

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Try moving the game to a path without any special characters (preferably without any spaces either)