EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703598916256.png

Overview:
Easy escape action zombie game with pixel art
Zombie game that you can play quickly

I write most things in 64 x 64 pixel size.
People, accessories, maps, etc. are all drawn with hand-drawn dots.
There are about 5 types of naughty dots. There aren't many.
Contains things that may be considered offensive, such as bestiality and tentacles.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-05-01
Developer: MimiutiGames
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01054499__4_.jpg RJ01054499__2_.jpg RJ01054499__1_.jpg 535339db6bde8f3c90ac9977e68ef725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
This game was kinda of a teaser. It ends with you meeting a merchant but there's nothing you can buy or sell.

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
A simple 2D Resident Evil remake type game/demo? .

Controller half supported (at least for me, can move character but not aim, shoot and stab). Window locked in small setting.
Aim up the gun with Z, fire with X, reload with X when not aimed, dodge with shift (gives you i-frames for half and one second so you have to get pretty close before using it if you want to cross ennemies), Space is for knives when you're grabbed and for quitting text boxes, directionnal arrows for movement, up for interaction with doors and items/clues (you automatically grab ammo, but not items or weapons, you have to press up for it to happen).
About 2 minutes of content, Fairly simple in execution (no music, ennemies with clear patterns and AI) but effective. You essentially progress a map with items to gather and interaction to make with them to get to the next part of it. Knives are rather scarces and break upon use (So butter knife quality, but life saving anyway.).
Gun feel ok, ammo can be a bother if you try to gun down everything in sight. No inventory slot, you can gather everything you want and need.
Sadly no recovery items (A resident evil inspired game without herb ? Where is my green pot ?).
There is no gallery afterwards, dying still needs you to get grabbed more than one time (at least 8 or more if you're quick with tapping left right to get away without a knife) but if you get a game over, it's back to square one so not really engaging to go get thoses sexy animation.
Ennemy variety is not limited to humans, is quite few but it works rather well.

♥Sexy time♥ is animated, with climax and no white screen flashbang (Thank this dev for this). Simple but effective, like the rest (though i don't think it's a great game for indulging sexyness).

Overall, character design is lovable for the protag, controls okay, gameplay simple but effective, sexy time also simple and effective, no gallery, short, if you lose you go back to square one. Nice work.

Last edited:

Crendoff

Apr 15, 2018
I don't know why but judging from the preview pictures, I'm getting some similar vibes from the Resident Evil game that I've once played years ago... Shame that got abandoned along all games that had potential from those days... :whistle:

Reactions: Escuro and A.sapien

Jan 15, 2018
I don't know why but judging from the preview pictures, I'm getting some similar vibes from the Resident Evil game that I've once played years ago... Shame that got abandoned along all games that had potential from those days... :whistle:
You mean Parasite In City?
That game was finished, it was the sequel to it that only got as far as unfinished sprite work that the dev posted.

Reactions: User_033

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
oooook i've entered the code and arrived at a big cage "it's dark and invivble" i have the crocked crank thing

now what?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Finally a good looking hentai game after all those previous disappointments worth of 1 week. I hope it doesn't have very few or limited H-contents though. I genuinely wish someone brought back or extended the Parasite in the City story. That game was a super hit despite despite being veryshort. The remakes/sequels were utter failures

Reactions: A.sapien

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I actually bought this game in the past because of how cheap it was, it's a surprisingly decent game.

Nah it wasn't Parasite in City I was thinking off, after searching for it I've found the game I was thinking off, it was called Resident Evil; Progeny, played this back in 2013 I believe
Resident Evil: Progeny getting abandoned and never picked up by anyone else is still one of the most disappointing things to ever happen with a hentai game.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
One of the two reviews is MASSIVELY insulting, and there's no other way to say it. This is a short game you complete in under five minutes, and it was made completely by hand by one person who is clearly inexperienced. The review calls the game outright boring and poorly done, before finishing by saying you can "feel free to pass this one up".

These kinds of people shouldn't be doing reviews. This is not some fucking professional project, it's one person who probably spent a month doing it all for practice and testing. It sells for under $2 at full price. You do not treat a game like this as if it should have been an utterly stellar project, especially since it has only one actual "issue", and that's that your movement continues for a very small moment after you let go of a movement key.

Advice of someone who played the game and has a working brain? You stop moving when you aim. If you want to stop instantly, just hold Z. Sure, the coding for movement could have been tighter, but its a non-issue that you can work around with absolute ease, and again, this delightful little game was made by one person who did everything and is clearly not a professional designer.

This is a fantastic showing for someone like that, and it's very fun for what it is - a five minute spot of fun that we are getting for fucking free.

Absolutely download it, and if you like this glimmer of the dev's potential, absolutely go support them on DLsite. This is not some lacklustre failing of a game, it's a proof of a dev who could do pretty great work if supported.

Nomit Nomit

Aug 21, 2023
These kinds of people shouldn't be doing reviews. This is not some fucking professional project, it's one person who probably spent a month doing it all for practice and testing. It sells for under $2 at full price. You do not treat a game like this as if it should have been an utterly stellar project, especially since it has only one actual "issue", and that's that your movement continues for a very small moment after you let go of a movement key.
Agreed. Seen too many people giving mini projects like this (that judging by the text engraved on one of the items in game, is a love letter to Resident Evil, if not a nod to) a hard time, when being honest, for who, why, and how it's made, it is a stellar project, small as it may be. Bought this on DLsite some time ago and I still revisit it because it still manages to catch my interest from time to time, while most my games folder has titles with about 3+ years in development by full teams.

Absolutely download it, and if you like this glimmer of the dev's potential, absolutely go support them on DLsite. This is not some lacklustre failing of a game, it's a proof of a dev who could do pretty great work if supported.
Also agreed. Hope to see the dev get more support and make some great stuff <3

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes