Collection Video Pixel Perry collection [2022-09-15] [Pixel-Perry]

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[Update] Taking a "break"...but not really

Hey guys, just giving you a heads up why I'm not super active right now. It's because I'm taking a "break." [Meaning I'm still working on stuff just at a slower pace, I like doing this so that I can keep working but also cool down after a big project.]

---This month's loop is getting close to being done. Kinda went a little over the limit and its around 30-40 seconds now.

---I'm also currently re-rendering the entire MHA project because I've had input that having realistic shaders on anime/cartoon characters makes things seem off. It's obvious when you say it out loud and I thought i had taken off most detail but I guess not. It's nearly done re-rendering and as soon as it is it will be released publicly.

Thanks for your patience and support guys! I appreciate you all :D

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Here is everything the OP is missing from 2021-04-18 until 2021-09-21, i uploaded it to Gofile

Animations and Pictures (No WIP´s) some Pictures might be double, sorry for that, aint that many anyway.

All 1080p

Here is the Link:

as it was mentioned in a earlier Post, he/she/whatever said he/she/whatever will be slower from now on with the work for a while at least..

rf96 In case you wanna Update OP

Edit: Fixed it and done reuploading have fun

Last edited:

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "shastadaman, post: 6754146, membro: 749897"]
Ei, totalmente espiões, eu meio que gostaria que não fosse um loop, espero que seja um trio
[/CITAR]
I think it will be a longer animation with a trio.