Seeking Pixelised CG scenes

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Looking for games that have, well, pixelised (2D) h-scenes as their primary format. I am aware of the existence of Sakuragi games, and they are technically what I'm looking for, they're just... loli, which I am not keen on. That artstyle is the sole aspect of them that fits into this. Otherwise, only conditions are (a) no weird fetish stuff like scat/NTR/whatnot (normal fetish stuff is ok though, unsurprisingly), (b) no oversized breasts, and (c) no visual novels. Everything beyond that is fine; any and all replies are appreciated.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Something like this?

SiNiSTar
Speaking in terms of pure artstyle, that's mostly along the lines of what I'm looking for - only issue is that the art itself looks a little too detailed for the 'pixel density' (is that what one would call it?) it uses. Other than that, it's like 85% there.

if rimjob is not a problem then i can recommend u dandy boy adventures
Speaking again in terms of pure artstyle, the 'pixel density' is a bit too high on that one, but it's mostly decent otherwise.

In any case, though, more recommendations are always better, so if you have anything else you'd like to add, please do.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Speaking in terms of pure artstyle, that's mostly along the lines of what I'm looking for - only issue is that the art itself looks a little too detailed for the 'pixel density' (is that what one would call it?) it uses. Other than that, it's like 85% there.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if you want less detail, here's one that would look more at home on 8-bit systems than 16. iirc it has both sprite sex and 2D images.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, when it comes to pixel-art games, I recommend Simply Mindy. It looks straight out of the mid-late 90s, so maybe still a little more advanced than you'd like? The sprite sex looks like this:

And apparently they made a game before this which might be of interest.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
See if any of the following are to your liking:

She ill server
Anthophobia
Kabopuri (no english translation I could find, though)
Future Fragments
Succubus Affection
Crisis point extinction
Ayura Crisis
Lab - Still Alive
Parasite in city

Also you kinda gave conflicting information. You said you wanted pixel games with "less pixel density" as you put it, but in the first post you gave the Sakuragi games as an example and you said they're technically what you're looking for, but they seem very pixel dense compared to the games in your second post like Pixel Town. People are gonna be confused by that.

Reactions: LELOLZ

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
See if any of the following are to your liking:

She ill server
Anthophobia
Kabopuri (no english translation I could find, though)
Future Fragments
Succubus Affection
Crisis point extinction
Ayura Crisis
Lab - Still Alive
Parasite in city

Also you kinda gave conflicting information. You said you wanted pixel games with "less pixel density" as you put it, but in the first post you gave the Sakuragi games as an example and you said they're technically what you're looking for, but they seem very pixel dense compared to the games in your second post like Pixel Town. People are gonna be confused by that.
Well, in all honesty, I don't remember the Sakuragi games' aesthetic very well. They're a bit hmm content-wise, so I've avoided looking at them again. Wouldn't be surprised if they look different than I thought they did. If it helps, I care about pixel density as it relates to aesthetic complexity - an aesthetically simple game like Pixel Town or ADD works pretty well with a low pixel density, whereas a more detailed one like SiNiSistar could do with a higher pixel density. (If memory serves, which it very well may not, the Sakuragi ones had a fairly low level of artistic detail, and a high enough pixel density to effectively represent that detail - that would be ideal, i.e. 'good' = 'relatively simple, and with enough pixels to clearly depict whatever it's depicting.') Honestly, though, I realise that this is a fairly difficult idea to get across, so I'd be more than happy to just get 'pixelised stuff,' however it may be executed.

I do appreciate all those suggestions you gave, though.

Reactions: cooldude33

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If you want really basic pixels then General Custers Revenge might be good for you. Might need an emulator though...