Collection Pinup Pixelsketcher collection [2023-02-12] [Pixelsketcher]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
I always look foward to your posts here :( , it would be a shame if you stopped but up to you in the end.
You Can Ask This User Since Now He Will Not Have A Way To Get The Sets Rather Than Buy Them Himself, He Didn't Even Rename The Files Before Uploading Them, :rolleyes: Same Names And With My Rewards Notes That I Edit To Upload Here.
1675310081849.png 1675310323421.png

gdfgdfgdfvcx

Apr 3, 2021
You Can Ask This User Since Now He Will Not Have A Way To Get The Sets Rather Than Buy Them Himself, He Didn't Even Rename The Files Before Uploading Them, :rolleyes: Same Names And With My Rewards Notes That I Edit To Upload Here.
View attachment 2358687 View attachment 2358689
Hmmm well sadly im not sure what to suggest myself, when posted on the internet, it is bound to be downloaded and shared across the internet, its not something that can be stopped im afraid. It does not get much traction on sadpanda though, seeing around +100 likes on that post so im sure most people know that this is being posted here originally which your massive amount of likes that you have proves, people appreciate all of your contribution and help here.

As mention before, me and many more people would miss your posts here but in the end its up to you after all, you are the contributor.

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 2358687 View attachment 2358689
Is there a chance you might send a link privately, instead? Would truly suck to lose access to Pixelsketcher's latest works. Theirs are some of the hardest ones to find outside of their paid page, it seems, but they're also one of the best artists I've seen.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Is there a chance you might send a link privately, instead? Would truly suck to lose access to Pixelsketcher's latest works. Theirs are some of the hardest ones to find outside of their paid page, it seems, but they're also one of the best artists I've seen.
It Could Be An Option But If This Person Is On This Site They Could Easily Have A Different Profile Here.

Riquesete

Oct 6, 2019
I'm the one who posted the sets on e-hentai. I didn't buy any of the sets, I just downloaded it from here and then uploaded it there. Sorry about that.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I Think I'll Stop The Upload Of My Sets Here Since There Is Someone Who Without Saying Anything Uploads Them To E-H Discreetly :unsure:
They are gonna to be people like that regardless. I can guarantee the stuff I brought and share here. Probably being resold by sketchy Bitcoin sites/chinese people. So I rather deal with that then punish everyone else here.

• Sad
Reactions: SAAVEDRA

suler1228

May 24, 2018
Since apparently the E-Hentai posts were taken down, could you start uploading them back onto here? All of us would really appreciate it, since you're the only one to post these online
I gotchu fam.

Pixelsketcher is one of my favorite artists. Here's a pixeldrain link that contains Pixelsketcher's complete collection. I've only included the PNG varients due to it be the superior digital format for digital art. I also corrected some misspellings/labeling & and added some useful extra data. I ask anyone who downloaded this collection I've organized to pay me back by letting me know if anything is missing or mislabeled, so I can correct it or if you have any organization recommendations. Cheers!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote