Collection Pinup Pixelsketcher collection [2023-02-12] [Pixelsketcher]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gdfgdfgdfvcx

Apr 3, 2021
I gotchu fam.

Pixeldrain

Pixelsketcher is one of my favorite artists. Here's a pixeldrain link that contains Pixelsketcher's complete collection. I've only included the PNG varients due to it be the superior digital format for digital art. I also corrected some misspellings/labeling & and added some useful extra data. I ask anyone who downloaded this collection I've organized to pay me back by letting me know if anything is missing or mislabeled, so I can correct it or if you have any organization recommendations. Cheers!
Thank you for sharing! I wanted to ask would it be possible to get just the January 2023 pack? I already have the previous ones and my internet is pretty slow so it would take forever to download

Reactions: BlackHan

BlackHan

May 22, 2017
Thank you for sharing! I wanted to ask would it be possible to get just the January 2023 pack? I already have the previous ones and my internet is pretty slow so it would take forever to download
Sorry but i think he misunderstand the other post. The files on his link only goes up to 2022
its missing 2023 content. But backup options never is bad

gdfgdfgdfvcx

Apr 3, 2021
Sorry but i think he misunderstand the other post. The files on his link only goes up to 2022
its missing 2023 content. But backup options never is bad
That is very true, a backup is always nice, still hope someone will share the january pack sooner or later really

Reactions: BlackHan

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
I gotchu fam.

Pixeldrain

Pixelsketcher is one of my favorite artists. Here's a pixeldrain link that contains Pixelsketcher's complete collection. I've only included the PNG varients due to it be the superior digital format for digital art. I also corrected some misspellings/labeling & and added some useful extra data. I ask anyone who downloaded this collection I've organized to pay me back by letting me know if anything is missing or mislabeled, so I can correct it or if you have any organization recommendations. Cheers!
Pixelsketcher is FANTASTIC, thank you SO MUCH for sharing <3 I REALLY want to see this artist continue their work and hope as many ppl as possible can support them, myself included

• Red Heart
Reactions: suler1228

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Obviously not YOUR fault but, this set is kinda dissapointing, like, no loona cock? what? no paprika cock?
Usually Pixel Do Versions With Cocks But I Guess Time Didn't Make It Possible For Pixel To Do These Versions :( We Agree That He Works Slowly And Is Almost Always Late In Delivering Every Month 7u7

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
Usually Pixel Do Versions With Cocks But I Guess Time Didn't Make It Possible For Pixel To Do These Versions :( We Agree That He Works Slowly And Is Almost Always Late In Delivering Every Month 7u7
A lil tragic, i like de futa :C

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote