Unity Onhold Pizza Cold [Tech Demo] [Abelius]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
If the idea has already been explained by the dev just ignore it, but since the engine is pretty much the same here, why not merge both versions?

If you could choose in the main menu whether you want to play hot or cold...

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
I for one just appriciate the content, i get the impression that abelius is going to use pizza cold as a testing ground for scenes that might not work in pizza hot until much later in the corruption path.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
phew for a second I thought someone actually tried to rip off Pizza Hot :D
But then I saw it's the same dev.
God Speed, putting it on my watch list.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I assume that a lot of the work done on this will be directly applicable to PH, so it's not a real distraction from the other work. I see this as more of a self-parody. Example: Penny is sitting in the train car, expositing her thoughts to the reader, when a man walks up and comments, "I couldn't help overhearing your conversation with yourself."

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I dig it. Don't really like the minigame in hot since I prefer a relaxed pace. Def. gonna give this a shot.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
The next game from Abelius will be :

Pizza Lukewarm

The girl will have a "Hot" Body with a "Cold" personality ......

well Good job Abelius see you later on your next game ...........and good luck :LOL:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
For a moment I thought it was some kind of counterattack, but I see it's a false alarm :LOL:, good luck Abelius!!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote