Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Know what this game really needs? Pot pulling minigame, try to see if your AI could come up with that idea organically. Bitches love pot pulling minigames.

• Haha
Reactions: helikcz

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Know what this game really needs? Pot pulling minigame, try to see if your AI could come up with that idea organically. Bitches love pot pulling minigames.
Animal Crossing and its consequences had been a disaster on the woman race.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a trick I can use to make Unity run more smoothly on my computer? The game drags horribly, my computer keeps putting out messages that the game is slow to respond and if I want to close the program, repeatedly. I figured out how to find the "save" page, but, it didn't save anything. I tried "saves", then "autosave" and finally, "quick save", and nothing worked and nothing was saved. Then to add insult to injury the game closed on its own. The art is beautiful and the create your character was nice. But, now I have to start all over again and I'm not sure I want to go through that again. I HATE UNITY WITH A PASSION!!!

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
Some clothing requires greater exhibitionism than one can achieve... then what's the point of the clothing? or can you set it any higher than 25?
Some of the older versions didn't have a cap on the number (or at least the cap was much higher) but Abelius placed the cap because there's no content that activates upon wearing those closes (or lack thereof). There are no lines of dialogue, no scenes, no reactions. I do wish that we could just walk around without this restriction even though there's no content for it, but there's nothing we can do about that right now.

Reactions: DoAdventures

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I don't get it. Is everyone here just too young to remember the Legend of Krystal forums? Do you not know who this guy is?
Why would you ever give him money?
If you look at the ones supporting the dev's actions, you would see that they're mostly new accounts with low message and reaction scores. These are likely the new generation users that never went through Legend of Krystal, SimBro, or that one farm sim game.

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
If you look at the ones supporting the dev's actions, you would see that they're mostly new accounts with low message and reaction scores. These are likely the new generation users that never went through Legend of Krystal, SimBro, or that one farm sim game.
Kids these days just throw money at everything that seems promising. And some devs that deserve money and support, are lost somewhere in the dark corners. LoK and SimBro were fun back then, nowdays the most people just type some code and throw it out there, hoping people will get the bait.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Is there a trick I can use to make Unity run more smoothly on my computer? The game drags horribly, my computer keeps putting out messages that the game is slow to respond and if I want to close the program, repeatedly. I figured out how to find the "save" page, but, it didn't save anything. I tried "saves", then "autosave" and finally, "quick save", and nothing worked and nothing was saved. Then to add insult to injury the game closed on its own. The art is beautiful and the create your character was nice. But, now I have to start all over again and I'm not sure I want to go through that again. I HATE UNITY WITH A PASSION!!!
Inside the game's options, turn all these options down to the minimum like below. The game is horribly optimized so just don't touch it when it's loading, and the screen turns black.

You can only save inside your house. It's not Unity's fault as much as it's the dev's. He hates his players and doesn't want you to save anywhere so you're forced to 'play' the game or lose all progress.
1703570487188.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Inside the game's options, turn all these options down to the minimum like below. The game is horribly optimized so just don't touch it when it's loading, and the screen turns black.

You can only save inside your house. It's not Unity's fault as much as it's the dev's. He hates his players and doesn't want you to save anywhere so you're forced to 'play' the game or lose all progress.
View attachment 3205235
Thank you, johnyakuza1, you are most kind. Muah!!

I don't usually play Unity games because most of the time they do the exact same thing to my computer. The game usually takes forever to open, if it opens at all. My computer is saying the program is too slow and either I can wait for it or close it. In the meantime, my whole computer is affected, it slows down even the F95 page freezes, even after I am able to close the game. It takes forever for my computer to start acting normal. Unity is a program/platform from Hell. I can't even open the game to get to the options as you suggested. I HATE UNITY!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Well, I have some news for you.
People here are allergic to fanboys saying crap like "the dev needs more money". If somebody starts that crap, then they should expect response from community.

I am supporting around 15 different developers through crowdfunding. Some people here might laugh at that number, but I am only supporting those devs who deliver persistent work and updates. If they fail to deliver the results, then they dont deserve any money.

But Abelius development ethic is terrible. He fails to deliver any results after 2 years of development. Yet he keeps saying how much work he is doing. 10 months for an update and then new update has minimal amount of new content. He is obviously lying. This is money scam.
The creator of AWAM works in exactly the same way

Reactions: DrDerpington

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I don't get it. Is everyone here just too young to remember the Legend of Krystal forums? Do you not know who this guy is?
Why would you ever give him money?
I knew nothing about that drama that unfolded, I think a lot of that history has been scrubbed from the internet, no?
A user reached out to me and sent a bunch of logs but I think most people will not know there's a history there.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I knew nothing about that drama that unfolded, I think a lot of that history has been scrubbed from the internet, no?
A user reached out to me and sent a bunch of logs but I think most people will not know there's a history there.
Exactly why he deleted his profile here and all the messages along with it... All those past conversations, quarrels, fake promises from LOK and early PH days are now gone and scrubbed out.

I don't know the finer details either, but Furries were really mad for a long time that the LOK project died or didn't progress as it should've... many blamed abelius while he in turn blamed kuja (and still does on his subscribestar). You could find tidbits of his replies within quoted posts but that would take more effort compared to what goes into pizza hot :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes