Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
No changelog? Is it worth downloading? Or should we call this another scamming?
**v0.12.beta1 (2024 Feb 29th)**
*Added*
- Mr. Humper expects his weekly rent every Monday.
- Consequences if you don't pay (12 scenes).
- Mr. Papadakis will pay your salary every Friday (old save retroactive).
- New outfit at home.
- "Yesterday's outfit" on dresser, to wear the same clothes as the previous morning.
- Weekdays (Monday-Friday, weekends are skipped for now).
- Temporary 'skip day' and 'skip to evening' options in the mornings (Bed, Day 8+).
- [Technical] Character camera targets have been moved a bit. Report any zooming weirdness.

Reactions: GeorgeTheGreat

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Really, I don't have much money, but I don't insult anyone who makes a game like that. I tried to start something like that myself and gave up after 24 hours because I just didn't have the patience for it. And if he can make a living with it then ok, he'll know what he's doing, but when I see drug pictures like that, I see red and report this posting to them, even if it's an 18+ forum. That really doesn't have to be the case. Some things just go too far sry. I don't have much money and can't support the dev, but if his game appears on Steam when it's finished I would buy it because I like his game. So pull yourself together, because if you haven't tried it yourself you won't know how much work goes into a project like this.

Reply: Thanks to the forum leaders was delted this posting with the picture after 2 minutes if i have reported him.

Last edited:

gurpreet6008

Apr 12, 2018
its a really good game but i think its time the house owner takes the girls virginity on 13th scene... it should be optional but it should be there its been such a long time but this scene would make it worth it... and hope we get new updates sooner

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
He's pissed that the update was leaked. Mainly because I presume he thinks it cuts into his bottom dollar.
Things like this aren't just about money.
A beta will be released to a few members so that the new features can be tested before the update is made available to the general public.
If everyone plays the beta and then complains about it being buggy or crashing, that will lead to bad reviews and lousy ratings. This harms the game and the developer much more than gaining a few subscribers in the lower tiers.

Assuming that Pizza Hot ends and he starts a new project, Pizza Hot's reputation (for only releasing buggy updates) will also affect the next game.

You don't always have to think that every developer only thinks about money. Of course, they are happy if they earn enough money from their work to make ends meet. But in 20 years they still have to be able to support their family - and that doesn't really work if they have a bad reputation.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
In my opinion, everyone can decide for themselves whether they want to pay who they pay monthly or not. So if you want to pay 35 euros a month for a game where you don't get anything for it every month, it's to each his own, it's the same as with the World of Warcraft game. When this game came out and I saw that I had to pay something every month just to be able to play it, I fought against it and bought the game Guild Wars where I only paid for the game and I could play for 5 years where others did for that Play World of Warcraft monthly I think it was 10 euros per month you paid for your game. If someone has the money for it because they have a good job or rich dads then they should pay.

Reactions: thegooglyman

HEAVENLYD3VIL

Oct 3, 2022
Don't download its a waste of time, every 6 months dev ads 5 mins worth of gameplay. In over 3 years this game has barely 20 minutes of play, out of which most is traveling or doing minigame/jobs. it has 0 sex scenes, not even BJ and total of 5-6 scenes where she is naked( includes shower and masturbation). It has good art and so much potential but dev is useless

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Unpopular opinion. I really like how the mc keeps being a virgin and people like Mr Humper just jerking off to her and behave creepy and like a original perv. Yes, the day for deflowering should come but i can wait for it.
Although a lot of people are complaining about this.. I think the problem is more foundational.

If I put my game designer hat on when reading those comments, the issue isn't whether it's a "slow burn" or "bimbo day one" - it's just a problem about player choice and agency. If a player wants to keep her pure - then the pacing of the game is about right in how it's being played out right now - and a ton of people love that. If however, you wanted to press on the lewd gas pedal and let go of the wheel - then the game should reward / react to that too.

Fundamentally there is an illusion of an open world here but you really are just 100% on rails with very little agency over how your character actually acts. The game constantly sets up situations where you feel like there's a choice to be made but in reality the promised content behind "the other choice" doesn't exist. The game is sorta leading you on and lying to you.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes