VN Ren'Py Abandoned PizzaBoy [v1.3] [Dream Hot Games]

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
DreamHotGames: Hey, everybody! I have a bunch of new wallpapers for you — for the next year and a half, just like other scam developers!

They should rename themselves as "Keep Dreaming You'll Get Anything Games" instead.
Lol. Well, we all know how these things go. I'm sure you're just having a quick laugh and not actually surprised.

Personally, I'm a "free-loading, pirating, piece of shit" and I only pay for games that have been completed. You could argue that maybe had I supported the authors efforts earlier in development then they wouldn't have abandoned it. To which I would reply that anyone doing this kind of thing as a pure money play wouldn't have had the drive or motivation to finish it in the first place. Worse still they could artificially prolong the development time or go the wallpaper route as you describe.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it says this game is abandoned. Is it still abandoned or are you still working on it?
Based on their Patreon, I would guess it's still abandoned. Pretty much all that's been posted for the past 18 months has been wallpaper after wallpaper. There's been no news about the next release, not even a mention about it in all that time. I think we can safely consider this one dead. It's unlikely the dev will suddenly pop up and say, "Surprise! I have more game for you to play now!"

Reactions: Twistty