VN Ren'Py Abandoned PizzaBoy [v1.3] [Dream Hot Games]

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hmmm, I would have thought someone would have posted one of the Patreon only versions here by now. Most games can't go a week without violent outrage if someone hasn't stepped up and uploaded the newest version, and this one has 2 locked behind the paywall.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Browsing the site and wondering why this doesn't have an abandoned tag on it
Because it's not abandoned
Yep, exactly as Dan said. In order for a game to qualify as abandoned, there needs to have been no release and no communication (on Patreon, Discord, F95Zone, etc.) at all for a while (at least 3 months) as per this site's game thread guidelines (under Prefix Definitions). The only other way it would get marked as such is if the developer specifically tells the team here that it's abandoned. FDHG has been regularly posting on , including an update about the coming release in December. So yes, it's been 3½ months since a post about the next release, but only last month they posted about a wallpaper on Patreon. That counts as communication, so this doesn't meet the standard to be labeled Abandoned.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Unlocked
NEW UPDATE PIZZABOY v1.3 / NUEVA ACTUALIZACIÓN PIZZABOY v1.3
English
Launching the new version after a little more than 2 months
Continuing Main Story
  • The main story continues with new scenes, remember to correctly follow the options to access the full story. Just be honest
Español
Continuando la Historia Principal
  • La historia principal continua con nuevas escenas, recuerda seguir correctamente las opciones para acceder a la historia completa. Solo se sincero

LINK TO DOWNLOAD / LINK DE DESCARGA
PC WINDOWS ===>
MAC ===>

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Abandoned tag, even though this is the first time I see it on update list. Smart marketing move. Surprise the audience with unexpected honesty and zero promises.
I never saw this game on the update list too, well... dont seem like we miss much tho

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
PizzaBoy [v1.3] [Dream Hot Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.11 · · · (92.5 MiB :: 757.7 MiB)
Mac v0.11 · · · (76.9 MiB :: 740.1 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, barely reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Abandoned tag, even though this is the first time I see it on update list. Smart marketing move. Surprise the audience with unexpected honesty and zero promises.
I mean the abandoned tag was from before, I don't watch the update list like a hawk so I wouldn't know if its been on there

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
"""
THIS IS THE FREE VERSION FOR EVERY PUBLIC IN GENERAL, CONTAINS LESS SCENES AND THE POINTS OF HP AND FP ARE NOT ACCUMULATED.

"""

sooo... content behind paywall? or is this wrong at the changelog?

Reactions: theinternetis4

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
"""
THIS IS THE FREE VERSION FOR EVERY PUBLIC IN GENERAL, CONTAINS LESS SCENES AND THE POINTS OF HP AND FP ARE NOT ACCUMULATED.

"""

It's the changelog for v0.5, .

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
"""

"""

i was looking at old games......saw this update on patreon for a dollar, haven't played it yet.....shared to get it compressed
no marketing move.... i don't know the dev

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"""

"""

Yeah, it's paywalled.

I don't think devs have realised that doesn't work yet so they keep doing it and their games keep flopping but nevermind.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it's paywalled.

I don't think devs have realised that doesn't work yet so they keep doing it and their games keep flopping but nevermind.
thanks for the info
deleted it meanwhile ;)

horrible writing , and the renders doesnt lift this up , sooo , yeah to the nirvana :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Avaron1974

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
DreamHotGames: Hey, everybody! I have a bunch of new wallpapers for you — for the next year and a half, just like other scam developers!

Existing patrons: (confirming as fast as they can)

View attachment 1715771

They should rename themselves as "Keep Dreaming You'll Get Anything Games" instead.
yeah i just paid a dollar and did the same.....now everyone can download the latest version if they wish to